The online racing simulator
Track Position Ticker
(40 posts, started )
Those don't work if it's not connected to a multiplayer server. That's one of the limitations of the program at this time, working on fixing that. They work just fine in a multiplayer server though.
great, thanks!

but then ... you need admin rights on the server right?
It doesn't work on blackwood carpark . Would be nice to make it working.
Quote from Drift King CZ :It doesn't work on blackwood carpark . Would nice to make it working.

Ah, forgot that part of BL, will add in next build.
Version 0.6.5.0

Added missing BL3 support.
Added config option for button height. Larger configured height can make it more readable.
Added new automatic updater. Program will compare versions of itself and new version, and prompt to update. If yes, the updater will start and automatically download the new components.

EDIT: will upload in a little bit, need to fix something.
Great, will download ..

Question, how do you turn it on or off?
readme, that's what they're usually there for.
Thank you ... I guess.

Is there a way to have it off by default?
yes! Me again!

how do you clear the middle-of-the-screen display? I enter #page1 and it comes up fine ... how to clear then?
Press Shift i

Where is download for ver 6.5

great app btw
Shift+i did not do it.
Quote from vicbel :yes! Me again!

how do you clear the middle-of-the-screen display? I enter #page1 and it comes up fine ... how to clear then?

Type $clear
Great THANKS!
Does setting up the delay to 1 make the server unstable? 0 obviously causes time out , but I couldn't really try 1. It works, but no one else is on server...

Also, would be nice to set up position of ticker in LFS by using a command. Ideal position for broadcast would be most probably bottom, but if drivers want to use it, they might prefer top as it doesn't clash with F9-12 screens.

And the background of buttons might be lighter, more transparency... I know there's an option to show names in white, but would be nicer to keep the colors and to be actually able to recognize black color on there as well.
Some alread asked for version 0.6.5... but I don't find it, too.

Is this addon EOF or do you develope still new features? (because the forum thread is old, it doesn't look like )

BTW: Your link InSim Programs and Other Projects points to a not existing page.

Track Position Ticker
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG