The online racing simulator
Resources error
Hey!

So today i was doing my insim and when i opened my ChatCommands.cs
it instantly gave me error:
The item "obj\Release\LFS_External_Client.Form1.resources" was specified more than once in the "Resources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Resources" parameter.

Can someone tell me what does this mean and how can i fix it?
Any help please?
Quote from PateDriver :Hey!

So today i was doing my insim and when i opened my ChatCommands.cs
it instantly gave me error:
The item "obj\Release\LFS_External_Client.Form1.resources" was specified more than once in the "Resources" parameter. Duplicate items are not supported by the "Resources" parameter.

Can someone tell me what does this mean and how can i fix it?

I think that mean the "Resources" is alredy in chatcommands
Quote from volcomy2 :I think that mean the "Resources" is alredy in chatcommands

Thanks for the response!
Do you know how i could fix this?
I still need help!
Anyone willing to help?
Did you tried to re do it over..

Just check it :P
Quote from ricardoboy10 :Did you tried to re do it over..

Just check it :P

Can't redo it because when i opened ChatCommands.cs it came instantly.
And now if i close the chatcommands.cs and try to open insim the error disappears but when running it says there is some build errors.
Help is still needed, please i'm begging you.
I would like continue on this project, so could anyone help.
Quote from hyntty :http://stackoverflow.com/quest ... n-the-resources-parameter ?

Judging by the google results for that error message your problem has nothing to do with LFS so this is definitely not the place to certainly get help...

Hey,
Thanks for you response, i have taken a look at that, and tried to do what they
suggested me to do in there, four times, but it's still giving me the error.
Quote from PateDriver :
Are you familiar with this error?

No I'm not because most of the time I know what I'm doing and thus there are no error messages

Based on a quick googlelingding (again..) this isn't an error per se. You are most probably doing as the error message says, don't define a member inside a namespace twice.
Quote from hyntty :No I'm not because most of the time I know what I'm doing and thus there are no error messages

Based on a quick googlelingding (again..) this isn't an error per se. You are most probably doing as the error message says, don't define a member inside a namespace twice.

Sorry, i'm still learning and las time i checked there wasn't mentioned Form1_Load twice.
If that's what the error means

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG