The online racing simulator
Minimap options...
(9 posts, started )
Minimap options...
I found a suggestion regarding the car colours on the minimap, but I think it'd also be helpful to change the colour (background/foreground) of the minimap itself. Sometimes the area behind the minimap is the same colour, stopping you from seeing the map at all. Perhaps a 'negative' option, that means it always uses the "opposite" colour to that which is behind it?

Sorry if this is a re-request.. Yes, I did search, but I'm a noob, ghey, dumb, stupid and sleepy (Did I cover all possible search-you-idiot insults?)
+1

I sometimes have a problem with the minimap being invisible as well. Even something simple like a white border round it would solve it disappearing into the black

I'd also like the option to have the map fixed so it doesn't rotate while you drive.
I wish you could move the minimap away from the messages, maybe in the middle of the screen.
+1 I hadn't thought of that, but yes, bloody fine idea.
[::.. What Dajmin Said ..::]

I always thought you could, but yes, having looked... You can't. Another fine idea...

In short, I think there needs to be far more options where the minimap is concerned. When I began in LFS, I thought it was pointless.. But as I raced moer, I learned how important it can be, in learning tracks, remembering them, and figuring out if it's safe to leap out of that pitlane.

Customizable Minimap!
#6 - Renku
Quote from BlackSpider :Sometimes the area behind the minimap is the same colour, stopping you from seeing the map at all.

Just like here: LINK!
Attached images
map.jpg
Quote from tonyyeb :I wish you could move the minimap away from the messages, maybe in the middle of the screen.

+1
Quote from Renku :Just like here: LINK!

Exactly!
I want mipmapping options too. Only, it's not supported by ATI cards.

Minimap options...
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG