The online racing simulator
Best Tablet Out There?
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, having more apps and being supposedly more stable (lol) is totally a good reason why an iPad is the best tablet.

:doh:

Quote from E.Reiljans :More stable? Nope. Much more stable? No ****ing way.
Infinite apps - LOL NO.
Also, lol @ losing warranty when you jailbreak a iPad. Almost all Android tablets can be rooted without losing warranty.

:doh: :doh:

This is just unreal. :nol2:

Wasted enough time here already.
Bye, iTone, don't think anyone in this thread will miss you.
On the sidenote:

#28 - Jakg
In Apple's defence, a lot of Android tablet apps are just scaled up phone apps - Facebook is the worst. On iPad it makes proper use of all the space, whereas the Android version is just the phone one but... bigger.
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah, having more apps and being supposedly more stable (lol) is totally a good reason why an iPad is the best tablet.

Pretty cheap? Eh no.

Well $329 isnt too much considering the price of the iPad lol
Quote from E.Reiljans :>iPad Mini
>1024x768
>2012

lol'd

I don't understand their comparison when,

iPad Mini
Dualcore

Nexus 7
Quadcore

lol'd
I own a Nexus 7 16GB and it's a fantastic device.

The main advantage of the Nexus is obviously the price. When you register your card on the Google Play store you get a free £15 Google Play voucher which reduces the price further.

16GB version: £199.99 (Theoreticall £184.99 with £15 G-P voucher)
8GB version: £159.99 (Theoretically £144.99 with £15 G-P voucher)

My dad owns an iPad but just finds it too big to be practical when out at work etc.

I've had it about a month now and I must say, being able to hold it with one hand and use it with the other is something Apple really needed to clock onto. The iPad mini looks fantastic but it doesn't have a retina display which confused me somewhat. I suppose the reason they've given it the same screen res as the iPad 2 is to save app developers the work.

The Tegra 3 and quadcore on the Nexus make for an insanely smooth experience.
Quote from mbutcher :I own a Nexus 7 16GB and it's a fantastic device.

The main advantage of the Nexus is obviously the price. When you register your card on the Google Play store you get a free £15 Google Play voucher which reduces the price further.

16GB version: £199.99 (Theoreticall £184.99 with £15 G-P voucher)
8GB version: £159.99 (Theoretically £144.99 with £15 G-P voucher)

My dad owns an iPad but just finds it too big to be practical when out at work etc.

I've had it about a month now and I must say, being able to hold it with one hand and use it with the other is something Apple really needed to clock onto. The iPad mini looks fantastic but it doesn't have a retina display which confused me somewhat. I suppose the reason they've given it the same screen res as the iPad 2 is to save app developers the work.

The Tegra 3 and quadcore on the Nexus make for an insanely smooth experience.

I agree with everything you have said,

You can get a 16GB for £169 in HMV at the moment, as the 32GB has been announced and is £202 from Very.co.uk.

Also stolen from some guy,

Quote :For £100 pounds MORE you get:

Nicer looks
More apps
Rear camera

But wait, there's more! You also get:

Lower resolution screen - Non-retina display (that's for next year) and enjoy the black borders on HD videos
Slower processor - Yes, iOS will run smoothly with this but not newer games, apps, full HD mkv videos, etc.
Less RAM - See above
Slower graphics - See above
Bluetooth that only works with other Apple certified devices - try sending photos, mp3, videos to non-Apple phones, tablets and laptops
No NFC - they are not popular yet but Apple will have this next year and call it iBeam and it will be 'revolutionary'
No GPS - Only 3G/LTE versions have this with the 'magical' Apple maps
Itunes for music and video transfers *yay*
Faux multi-tasking - cannot truly run 2 or more 3rd party apps at a time

Best Tablet Out There?
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG