8 Genuine Racing Pro
3 spdoRacing
10 Genuine Racing Am
9 RAPTOR-GAMING
66 CoRe Racing Am
93 HT Motorsport
77 TeamSpeak Racing AM
47 BAZINGA

All other teams will need to prequalify ahead of Round 4.
Points are updated following Round 4.

The following Teams are locked in for Round 5:

3 spdoRacing
4 Western Wolves
6 Team Vires Pro
8 Genuine Racing Pro
9 RAPTOR-GAMING
10 Genuine Racing Am
33 CoRe Racing Pro
47 BAZINGA
66 CoRe Racing Am
93 HT Motorsport

All other teams must pre-qualify in order to be eligible for Round 5. Passwords will be sent out around the Friday or Saturday before Pre-Qualifying Begins.

To lock up the overall championship at Round 5, Western Wolves needs to leave with a 53 point lead, then simply start at Kyoto to keep the 10-point bonus.

In each class, Not counting the 10-point bonus, you would need a 52 point gap to clinch your class's title.
Points are updated following Round 5.

The following Teams are locked in for Round 6, the season finale:

3 spdoRacing
4 ineX Racing
6 Team Vires Pro
8 Genuine Racing Pro
9 RAPTOR-GAMING
10 Genuine Racing AM
33 CoRe Racing Pro
47 BAZINGA
66 CoRe Racing Am
93 HT Motorsport

All other teams must pre-qualify in order to be eligible for Round 5. Passwords will be sent out around the Friday or Saturday before Pre-Qualifying Begins.

In the Overal Championship

Car 4 ineX Racing must simply start the race and not be disqualified to win the Overall Title.

IF ineX Racing does not attend OR gets Disqualified, the following must happen for another team to win the title:
Car 8 Genuine Racing MUST WIN
Car 33 CoRe Racing Pro MUST WIN AND TAKE HIGHEST CLIMBER Points

No other scenario may see ineX Racing defeated.

In the Pro Championship

Car 4 ineX Racing must simply start the race and not be disqualified to win the Overall Title.

IF ineX Racing does not attend OR gets Disqualified, the following must happen for another team to win the title:
Car 8 Genuine Racing MUST WIN THE CLASS
Car 33 CoRe Racing Pro MUST WIN THE CLASS

No other scenario may see ineX Racing defeated.

In the Am Championship

Car 10 Genuine Racing Am must finish 17th or better (in class) to defeat a winner plus bonus points.

IF Genuine Racing Am DOES NOT SCORE but ATTENDS THE ROUND:
Car 66 CoRe Racing AM must finish 3rd OR BETTER IN CLASS -OR- 4th OR BETTER IN CLASS AND get EITHER OVERALL POLE or HIGHEST CLIMBER IN CLASS

IF Genuine Racing Am DOES NOT ATTEND THE ROUND OR GETS DISQUALIFIED:
Car 66 CoRe Racing Am must finish 8th OR BETTER IN CLASS -OR- 9th OR BETTER IN CLASS AND get EITHER OVERALL POLE OR HIGHEST CLIMBER IN CLASS
Car 93 HT Motorsport must finish FIRST IN CLASS -OR- 2nd OR BETTER IN CLASS AND get HIGHEST CLIMBER IN CLASS
Car 47 BAZINGA must finish FIRST IN CLASS

There's your odds.
on stream i believe boothy said makao was a pro classified driver. If thats the case he drove >33% for Conq Am
Quote from Bmxtwins :on stream i believe boothy said makao was a pro classified driver. If thats the case he drove >33% for Conq Am

If he was officially classified as a "Pro" driver then we'd have already penalized him by now, don't you think?
Well I was just wondering why this was stated on the stream but not actually acted upon. Cheers
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well I was just wondering why this was stated on the stream but not actually acted upon. Cheers

Do not take anything said in stream as official word unless it comes out of that day's race director's mouth.
MoE deja-vu.
#11 - CSF
Yeah no idea what dekos doing. Probably busy working, or forgotten.
Final points now posted.

Congratulations to:

ineX Racing on winning the Overall and Pro Championships!

Genuine Racing Am on winning the Am Championship
I don't see a rule on tie breakers?
Its done by best positions iirc when deko explained it
Quote from Bmxtwins :I don't see a rule on tie breakers?

Read the sporting code then, it's explained there in section XIX.
Ok, I forgot that the series rules were seperate from the bible.
Points updated after correcting results.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG