The online racing simulator
Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
Quote from Robilon :its funny how you can guess the age of a person by looking at his desk

This is very true. Anyone over 20 has a nice solid desk. Anyone under 20 has one of those silly workstation bedroom jobbies with the sliding keyboard tray.

Not sure how any could cope with a daft workstation though.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is very true. Anyone over 20 has a nice solid desk. Anyone under 20 has one of those silly workstation bedroom jobbies with the sliding keyboard tray.

I've had my nice big 'real' desk for a few years now, however on average it is true.
There it is...

And for the "racesim mod" I just pull this and move the screen forwards

Nice laptop you got there. Too bad of the shitty mouse that came with it.
It's actually a pretty decent one, very smooth, high resolution laser, adjustable weight, game profiles on the fly... I've been thinking of getting a Razer Mamba but since I'm quite happy with it I will wait until it dies... or until I get a desktop PC.
It feels okay, but once I bought my Mionix Naos 5000 I just couldn't stand the cheap feel anymore.

Also the rubber on the side came of after a while, and to top it off the wire broke.
So you had the same laptop/mouse? My left rubber did it also, but I glued it back and it hasn't moved since then
Actualy the reason why I haven't bought the Mamba yet is because I barely play PC titles anymore... just GT5
Oh boy a thread for people with desks!
Attached images
IMAG0060.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg
Quote from NitroNitrous :So you had the same laptop/mouse? My left rubber did it also, but I glued it back and it hasn't moved since then
Actualy the reason why I haven't bought the Mamba yet is because I barely play PC titles anymore... just GT5

I had a GX620 with that mouse. I glued both of them back on, but I guess the glue was a little too strong and the rubber became really hard and it crumbled.

My GX740 I have as replacement has some other shitty mouse (and I mean REALLY shitty).

- Samsung HD 26'' TV/Screen
- Pioneer S-IS21 Speaker System
- Phillips SBC HC8545 Headphones
- Ordi piece of crap keyboard
- Logitech M215 piece of crap mouse
- PS2 Slim

Nothing great, but i like it

Razer Arctosa + Razer Deathadder
Logitech UltiMAT x2 solid
Roccat KAVE 5.1
Acer P223W

a fine combo for my cs haxoring
Attached images
IMG_20121002_144146.jpg
es
Attached images
IMG_0232.JPG
love it!
Quote from Matrixi :In love with new keyboard.

Edit: Better photo.

What are those headphones? HD 650?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :This is very true. Anyone over 20 has a nice solid desk. Anyone under 20 has one of those silly workstation bedroom jobbies with the sliding keyboard tray.

haha
New accessory.
Attached images
octbattlestation.jpg
Quote from E.Reiljans :You got a GoPro 2 right after GoPro 3 got announced? Eh eheh. :P

I borrowed it for a week. Its not mine...
Quote from hyntty :Oh boy a thread for people with desks!

hehe

regarding mouses, bought one last week, and got ask by an assistant what games I want to play with it. He got confused when i said "none".
Attached images
Bild067.jpg
I'm saying 'hello' with the same HP keyboard.
Candy!

Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG