The online racing simulator
hi thanks anyway [DoS attack on an LFS cruise server]
never mind but hi
What server are you talking about exactly?
He is talking about [LsC] Lifestyle Cruise which is attacked by a young egyptian cruiser named HeCosmin. Servers are down atm.
-
(arion31) DELETED by arion31
they cant do anything about this.
not HeCosmin again.
he did some nasty stuff to my servers to.
I might state the obviouse here, but if he (HeCosmin) has done this in the past like Bass-Drivers says, and has done it again now, wouldn't it be about time to contact the LFS devs (in private) about this. The least thing they could do is block/ban his account on the LFS master server.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :I might state the obviouse here, but if he (HeCosmin) has done this in the past like Bass-Drivers says, and has done it again now, wouldn't it be about time to contact the LFS devs (in private) about this. The least thing they could do is block/ban his account on the LFS master server.

Its not that simple. Simply because he has ways of not being traced etc, so he cant be stopped.
Maybe he cant traced, but we know his accountname right?

Is it possible to rename his accountname by the Devs to "Cheater" or "Hacker" or to "NolongerWelcome"?

I read yesterday Dice gives Cheaters in Battlefield3 a Banner over his Name so everybody can clearly see this Guys before they do anything wrong.

I do not know if that's helpful Its just a suggestion.

*sorry for my bad English
Posted in povo thread instead.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG