The online racing simulator
Compare more as 2 Racers
(11 posts, started )
Compare more as 2 Racers
Is it Possible to compare more as 2 Racers in same Time? Hotlap analyser allow only 2 Players.

and another question i have is:

Me & and me Friends drive in a "Hotseat Mode" () every Night (equal Pc, equal Wheel, equal setup)
is it possible to unlock more as 1 account in one LFS install. We must restart Lfs everytime with another Racer account when the driver chance.

Scawen It would be good to have different Accounts when i change the Player in the ingame menü. Only a Suggestion

*Sry for my bad english
if you are using the same PC.

Why don't you just have a long Q session and change names every time you change seats?

Options->Player
Quote from Dennis93 :if you are using the same PC.

Why don't you just have a long Q session and change names every time you change seats?

Options->Player

This is what we do, but we want to compare our times on LFS World, and this is only possible if everybody use his own Account. For this we must restart LFS with another account every time, this is disturbing.
just copy + paste the LFS folder, have each folder have a different login. It's not the most space-saving solution, but it works that way.
Quote from nikopdr :just copy + paste the LFS folder, have each folder have a different login. It's not the most space-saving solution, but it works that way.

Exacly the way i do it but it would much better to do this ingame when i chance the Drivername in Option. So i dont need to restart every time (we are some times 6 Hotseat Players here ) It coast to much time to restart and share the same setup to everybody account. Its only a suggetion from me to the Devs. If there is no other way i must live with 6 different folders for each one. (maybe more in future )
sry but "need to Restart"? if u have more than one copy of the game at your System, why u just don´t start every single copy in Windows-Mode (shift-F4) and switch between them with Alt-Tab?

works perfect for me, even if the Message "The game is allready started!" pops up in the Second Client i start.

regards Ero
Also if it's such problem why don't you just buy 5 more pc's...

It's not really the Dev's problem that you don't have more than one PC.
Quote from Eromem :sry but "need to Restart"? if u have more than one copy of the game at your System, why u just don´t start every single copy in Windows-Mode (shift-F4) and switch between them with Alt-Tab?

works perfect for me, even if the Message "The game is allready started!" pops up in the Second Client i start.

regards Ero

Echt keine Framesprobleme? Cool, Danke das könnte helfen.
Quote from Dennis93 :Also if it's such problem why don't you just buy 5 more pc's...

Youre right its more my problem. I never tell its a Dev problem, its only a suggestion.
@Xenix u´ve got a Message

Ero
Quote from Dennis93 :Also if it's such problem why don't you just buy 5 more pc's...

lol are u serious. You buy 5 more camaros, 1 is not enough.

Compare more as 2 Racers
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG