The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Round 10 Race Discussion
The former imperial capital city of Japan has hosted every LFSCART finale since its inception in 2008. This time, we take to the Kyoto Grand Prix Reversed Circuit, with 44 laps plus one for formation.

Race weekend timetable:

23:59 UTC Friday, 5 October 2012: Signups lockout begins

Saturday, 6 October 2012:

15:05 UTC Deadline for confirmation and entry requirements
17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups if necessary, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

The signups lockout will not end, due to this being the final round.

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
#2 - J@tko
Thanks for great season of rage and timeouts at the absolute correct time!

Race summary below.

E: Congrats to 22 for exactly guessing LFS lap of my timeout, you can have potato.
Attached images
lfscart.jpg
Quote from Kid222 :Thanks for great season of rage and timeouts at the absolute correct time!

Race summary below.

E: Congrats to 22 for exactly guessing LFS lap of my timeout, you can have potato.

yes I said to myself, wtf.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race):Race
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap:30
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 1hr 4 mins
PROTESTOR's Car number: 22
PROTESTED's Car number(s): 552
Brief description of incident:552 comes off track and off pace, I proceed to take the position as he is no wheres to be seen. Car 552 overtakes under yellow 2 cars.

***Car 552 also is tire warming after this time

I just did not wanted to brake infront of you, after some bad experiences with you under yellow

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race)
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap:30
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):shortly after above
PROTESTOR's Car number:22
PROTESTED's Car number(s):552
Brief description of incident: 552 is effectively told to go behind 22 by admin (if you fall off pace you can be overtaken), then proceeds to let 21 and 22 by. However then overtakes again.

I did not fell off pace any way, i just used space out of track to do not make you damage

Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Superpole, Race)
PROTESTOR'S LFS Lap:31
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 1 min 7sec
PROTESTOR's Car number:22
PROTESTED's Car number(s):552
Brief description of incident: car 552 runs wide in turn 1 and lifts, car 22 is in front of 552 effectively [552 has a BLUE FLAG]. Into turn 2 552 does not use any of the curbing, instead runs into 22 and forces him to major damage by running well off the inside line. Car 22 should've been given much more room. 552 made contact with 22 before turn even started, turning him in front of the 552 and through the tire wall. The damage included a front wing touching the ground which cost the 22 much time. May have been a racing accident, but I think the blue flag should be obeyed.

And don't you want a tissue? I was racing too, with Jarda and Steven. Didn't get the point of your crying.. Did i cried like that when you touched me?
Was a crappy race for me,never really got the feeling of car,after pit started with new tyres,passed the heat peak and then - caution,tyres cold,no pace again... Last quarter of race due to damage I had a car that was understeery in left turns and oversteery in right ones,so I had to be slow in half of turns while was figure-skating in others...
Anyway,again improved my best finishing position in LFSCART to 7th,but all that just because of lack of drivers. So I guess I held my 9th in overall standings (thanks to partying Alen and lagging Zdenek,who lag-sent flying my other opponent for that overall position - Jarda in the first lap).

Thank you for the good season (even if it was little poor of drivers in latter part),was fun! Will be back for the 2013 series!
Quote from Denny12 :I just did not wanted to brake infront of you, after some bad experiences with you under yellow

I did not fell off pace any way, i just used space out of track to do not make you damage

It doesn't matter, you then went to the back of field and over took again, you definately fell off pace that time. Which is your problem. As for the incident in turn 2/3, you braked so late that you locked up in order to even slow down at all, that's not my fault either thats yours.

LFSCART 2012: Round 10 Race Discussion
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG