Brief Description of Incident:

//Credits to NDR for the form.
Session of Incident:
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 52min40 .. 15:52.40
Lap and Location of Incident: 24, last corner
Your Car Number: 69
Other Car(s) Involved: 99 (and 36)

Was on ideal line.. 36 on inside and then 99 all the way on the back cutted the corner completely hitting 36 and eventually me. 99 should have kept much more distance in my opinion then this wouldn't happened.
The incident between cars #36,#99 and #69 is deemed a racing incident and no further action will be taken.
Session of Incident: Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 1h 19min 19s
Lap and Location of Incident: 37 before T1
Your Car Number: 65
Other Car(s) Involved: 24
Brief Description of Incident: 65 tries to pass 24 in the fast chicane, keeps the inside. 24 does not leave enough room for him, 65 runs wide and the collide.
Car #24 has been given a drive though penalty for crossing pit exit line
Session of Incident:
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: dunno, 2 mins ago
Lap and Location of Incident: 103, last sector (2nd corner after 2nd split)
Your Car Number: 55
Other Car(s) Involved: 11
Brief Description of Incident: pushed into the wall after
The incident between cars #65 and #24 is deemed a racing incident and no further action will be taken.
Car #33 has been given a DT penalty for chatting in race
The incident between cars #55 and #11 is deemed a lag hit and no further action will be taken.
Car #55 has been given a drive though penalty for crossing pit exit line
Session of Incident:
Lap and Location of Incident: Second corner
Your Car Number: 78
Other Car(s) Involved: 33
Brief Description of Incident: when lapping us, pushing us off-line and almost into wall, causing us a lost of time.
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Session of Incident:
Lap and Location of Incident: Second corner
Your Car Number: 78
Other Car(s) Involved: 33
Brief Description of Incident: when lapping us, pushing us off-line and almost into wall, causing us a lost of time.

In order for us to investigate the incident, please provide the correct lap and/or timecode.
#13 - troy
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 21 UTC
Lap and Location of Incident: -
Your Car Number: 23
Other Car(s) Involved: 06

I know it is being discussed already internally but I'd like to have something written down about this: Since only 2 teams where unlucky enough to have a British driver on-line at the time of the incident I can understand you not wanting to red flag the race, still the server was not showing up on the master server nor on lfsremote for a few minutes making it impossible to rejoin for anybody in the respective team. Since all the evidence points on the server to be the problem we lost a good 2 or 3 laps due to no fault of our own.
Quote from troy :Session of Incident: Race

I know it is being discussed already internally but I'd like to have something written down about this: Since only 2 teams where unlucky enough to have a British driver on-line at the time of the incident I can understand you not wanting to red flag the race, still the server was not showing up on the master server nor on lfsremote for a few minutes making it impossible to rejoin for anybody in the respective team. Since all the evidence points on the server to be the problem we lost a good 2 or 3 laps due to no fault of our own.

The admins say they will add the laps back but im afraid, blue flags will ruin our chances to battle.. and also, it wasnt just people on the server that timed out, teamspeak also failed, along with rui and leu and a couple others unable to connect to remote / ts / racing server.. so in theory, it should of been halted, but its too late now so we will have to see what happens.

This is unfair for 2 of the contending teams, but whats done is done, we will just have to fight harder and possibly work out what lap we should be on, and battle with the cars on our laps / times.
Quote from troy :Session of Incident: Race

First of all we're sorry about the issues caused by the server problems. We haven't been able figure out what might have caused it. We will add the sufficients laps to the two cars who got disconnected (#23 Concept Racing and #06 Team Vires). We are currently waiting for the guy who's in charge of the tracker to add them. We do realise that this will cause some difficulties regarding blue flags, but there's really not much else we can do as of right now.

I hope you understand and once again sorry for the inconvience.
ffs my brain isnt working, I meant to post nvm here
nvm
Any further protests will be investigated in the morning.
Session of Incident: after red flag
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 2:52
Lap and Location of Incident: 72, T1
Your Car Number: 55
Other Car(s) Involved: 26
Brief Description of Incident: we get hit by the divebombing 26
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident: 9:15
Lap and Location of Incident:272 after first right corner
Your Car Number:28
Other Car(s) Involved:26
Car 26 use our car as a brake on the first right, next on the straight he pitted us ...
This is not first that car 26 use somebody else car as a brake, etc.
Session of Incident:Race
MPR Timecode -OR- UTC Time of Incident:14:42 (about)
Lap and Location of Incident:second sector
Your Car Number:11
Other Car(s) Involved:26
Brief Description of Incident: 26 dive bombed 11 and push us in the wall...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG