The online racing simulator
One step forward (VW), one step back... or a half step, because it seemed like Ford was never so serious about this.
Imo the years before S2000 the Ford was the better car, since then they kinda lost it.
Either way we will have 2 full time factory teams with Hyundai Part Time, Hopefully some more can come back.
Quote from Mustafur :with Hyundai Part Time

Hyundai has revealed nothing about their program except that it will be in-house team based in Europe (this was in the press release).
Mini also pulls out. They completed the season to get the homologation and sell the cars as customer program like in WTCC. Citroen runs a semi factory Team. Volkswagen and Hyundai at the horizon with rumours about Toyota as third new.
Quote from deggis :In-house imho

which is owned by some prince from the arabic world, isn't it?
Quote from TFalke55 :which is owned by some prince from the arabic world, isn't it?

No. Abu Dhabi deal is just normal sponsorship deal.
Quote from deggis :No. Abu Dhabi deal is just normal sponsorship deal.

my bad, missed Matton's denial then My last information was that the team was sold to Qatar (?) to reduce the costs for Citroen.
Quote from deggis :http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/102879

Also, Qatar is totally different than Abu Dhabi if you're confused by that...

I guess we're talking about two different things - there was the roumor that the team was sold to a Qatari group led by one of the princes earlier this year, while you are talking about a sponsorship deal with Abu Dhabi.

Qatar ≠ Abu Dhabi, I know.
Settle down ladies, anyway i wonder who is going to cover Loeb, i hope its Ostberg, even if its a partial season i think he has the talent to show Citreon he could be their next man for the titles.
It's madness @ Italy right now. Master Loeb, J-M. Latvala, T. Neuville, P. Solberg are out. M. Ostberg is having some problems with differential, S. Ogier is in overall 5th position with S2000 car. He aslo won one stage earlier...
No need to get pissy. The explanation was all that was required.
Petter Solberg annuced that 2012 was his last season at WRC.

188 starts, 13 wins, 15 second and 24 third places. 852 points and 456 stage wins. 1 time World Driver Champion.

source
2012 won't be his last season in WRC, he is just taking a year out because he doesn't want to pay for a drive. Hopefully Hyundai will give him a factory drive in 2014
No he won't. His career basically ended when Subaru pulled out. His last win was at 2005 season, there is enough young and talented drivers to hire...
Quote from TypeRacing :No he won't. His career basically ended when Subaru pulled out. His last win was at 2005 season, there is enough young and talented drivers to hire...

Agree. Petter is of course a world champion but in all honesty I wouldn't rate him as highly as all the other world champions.
#74 - CSF
Petter will go down as the only man to beat Loeb in a straight fight, and for that will always be remembered as a great Rally driver. The field he beat in 2003 was probably the strongest since the Group B days.
Well Grönholm would of beaten them both had the Peugeot not been shitty and unreliable the powersteering went on the majority of the rallies.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG