The online racing simulator
Brilliant - thank you
Good stuff Deko, nicely done.

Oh and Niki, you don't really want AS7 do you.. Oh wait, you must be racing FZR because you want it so badly?
Quote from Hahmo :Oh and Niki, you don't really want AS7 do you.. Oh wait, you must be racing FZR because you want it so badly?

As if XRR would be so very much more competitive on FE3.
Quote from IMOL :You just want AS7 because it's your favourite track... The end.

What she said.
It's no secret AS7 is my favorite track. However, AS7R is not and I don't mind AS7R instead of FE3 either. The FE3 chicane is horrid danger and you know we don't need that in this high caliber league.

And if you're so anti AS7/R :|, which I only suggested because it consists of same type of corners as FE3 does, then there are some other tracks, like KY2R or whatevers. :P

On other subject, AS4 has been overused and I suggest AS6/AS5R/AS6R instead for the 12hours race. AS5R perhaps the best to keep both cars equal?
Many people - many tastes. Deal with it.
AS4 has been overused? I havent raced Genuines leagues admittedly, but the only laps I have at AS4 in any car is in an FXR with 4 laps and my pb is deleted. If I havent driven it then surely a lot of others wont have either. It was used back in the days for IGTC final round iirc, but that was a long time ago... Also thanks Deko.
#158 - CSF
Could have used KY3r instead to be different.
To be honest the best kyoto configuration for 24hour race would be the one from latest IGTC... This long long long one It was fu**ing epic!
No open configs, that's what we were aiming at IMOL.
welll true dat, but still... Its best of all open configs imo
#162 - CSF
I tried to convince them to use AS2. I'm sure that would be fun.
Quote from IsaacPrice :AS4 has been overused? I havent raced Genuines leagues admittedly, but the only laps I have at AS4 in any car is in an FXR with 4 laps and my pb is deleted. If I havent driven it then surely a lot of others wont have either. It was used back in the days for IGTC final round iirc, but that was a long time ago... Also thanks Deko.

Oh bloody hell, used 2-3 years in a row... I wouldn't mind if track wasn't 75% of the time flatout. :|
So many beautiful Aston rev tracks... never used, it's a crime.
Fe2^^
Quote from N I K I :Oh bloody hell, used 2-3 years in a row... I wouldn't mind if track wasn't 75% of the time flatout. :|
So many beautiful Aston rev tracks... never used, it's a crime.

You are in the minority of actually driving back then. And then add to that the few people who drove back then probably have improved so much since then that they would actually find it interesting. Sorry
Quote from IsaacPrice :You are in the minority of actually driving back then. And then add to that the few people who drove back then probably have improved so much since then that they would actually find it interesting. Sorry

You got a point there. Nevertheless it's still hell of a boring track compared to AS5R/6R for example. In my opinion.
Quote from N I K I :You got a point there. Nevertheless it's still hell of a boring track compared to AS5R/6R for example. In my opinion.

i bet a big crash in t1 on the combo's u mention is more of a thrill for u.
Quote from CSF :I tried to convince them to use AS2. I'm sure that would be fun.

AS1 clearly.
#170 - CSF
No, thats over used.
Fe1.
#172 - CSF
Only in LMP AI fun.
So1r
#174 - CSF
Pit Garages????
Quote from CSF :Pit Garages????

There are a lot of them

NDR 2013 Calendar Discussion