The online racing simulator
http://www.liveforspeed.se
(22 posts, started )
The following message will follow in english

liveforspeed.se öppen för allmänheten!

Liveforspeed.se är som namnet antyder en site tillägnad racingsimulatorn Live for Speed, LFS. Trots att LFS inte är färdigutvecklat är det enligt oss ett av de absolut bästa spelen på PC. Vårt mål är att hjälpa utvecklarna av spelet, The LFS Team att marknadsföra sin produkt i Sverige.

På vår site hittar du information, bilder och annat nyttigt. Men du kan också få hjälp av andra men framförallt själv vara en del av att vidareutveckla det svenska LFS-communityt. Till ditt förfogande står bland annat forum, ventrilo- och spelservrar.

Så låt dig nu inspireras och låt andra inspireras av dig! Välkommen!

liveforspeed.se is open to the public!

liveforspeed.se is, as the name implies a site dedicated to the racing simuator Live for Speed, LFS. Despite the fact that the game is still being developed is it our belief that LFS is one of the best games available on the PC. Our goal is to help the developers, the LFS Team to promote their product in sweden.

On our site you will be able to find information, pictures and other useful stuff. You may also recieve help from others, but more important, you too will be able to contribute to the swedish LFS-community. What we offer for use are, among other things, forums, dedicated ventrilo- and gameservers.

So, be inspired, and let others be inspired be you!

Welcome!

Cool guys...

I will visit it a lot of times like i do with LFS.no ..
#3 - Gunn
Best wishes for your site. Spread the word!
Quote from Gunn :Best wishes for your site. Spread the word!

Indeeed, spread the word! I really like'd to beat more swedes on track
Quote from liveforspeed.se :The following message will follow in english

liveforspeed.se öppen för allmänheten!

Liveforspeed.se är som namnet antyder en site tillägnad racingsimulatorn Live for Speed, LFS. Trots att LFS inte är färdigutvecklat är det enligt oss ett av de absolut bästa spelen på PC. Vårt mål är att hjälpa utvecklarna av spelet, The LFS Team att marknadsföra sin produkt i Sverige.

På vår site hittar du information, bilder och annat nyttigt. Men du kan också få hjälp av andra men framförallt själv vara en del av att vidareutveckla det svenska LFS-communityt. Till ditt förfogande står bland annat forum, ventrilo- och spelservrar.

Så låt dig nu inspireras och låt andra inspireras av dig! Välkommen!

Link lagt til i vår link side..
NO: Vi ønsker alle som har LFS. et eller annet til å lage banners 120x600 slik at vi kan legge disse inn i vår cycle på vår nettside..
UK: we wish all of those who have url "LFS." something to make a banner 120x600 so we can put it in our cycle on our web site..

Email: support@liverforspeed.no

---------------------

I would also like to add that the interview with the developers 23rd of september is now available in danish on www.lfs-forum.net and on our
interview web site www.liveforspeed.no/index.php?side=intervju
The interview in english has reached over 1,000 views and is way more then what we expected in the short time it has been available on the net.
best of luck guys
jävla fart!
#8 - (SaM)
Jag känner en bot.
-
(HittiS) DELETED by HittiS
Sweden rule ! The only word i know (from a swedsih girl) :
Supa, knulla, åka hiss !
Don't translate or moderate please. illepall

edit : added a d to sweden...
Quote from HittiS :But we still wonder why the people behind the site wanna be anonymous?

i really bet too,strange,isnt it ?
Quote from loopingz :Sween rule ! The only word i know (from a swedsih girl) :
Supa, knulla, åka hiss !

ROFLMAO.... I don't know what Supa and åka hiss means but sure hell know what knulla means :P

It's like my uncle told my grandma "Did you know that :bat: in Latin is spelled "vagina mobile"?" and she was like "Oh?!.."...illepall
Quote from loopingz :Sween rule ! The only word i know (from a swedsih girl) :
Supa, knulla, åka hiss !

... and you even might do it all in the same time. I don't recomend that though ...

@ Black ... omg you don't the word Supa?! I thought you norwegian did that even more then the swedes .... ... but with knulla we are defenitly worse ...
Quote from Cawwa :... and you even might do it all in the same time. I don't recomend that though ...

@ Black ... omg you don't the word Supa?! I thought you norwegian did that even more then the swedes .... ... but with knulla we are defenitly worse ...

Well, the Norwegian words and Swedish words are not 100% alike.
Kulla is spelled like the word we use but with an 'e' at the end instead of the 'a'.
At last Sweden got what they needed! An offical LFS-site with much info and advises about the game. I think we will se more Swedes on the LFS scene after this. Keep up the good work!

@ HittiS: hmm, you said on another forum that you knew who the guys behind the site was. But here you dont know. Sounds illogical to me.
Heja sverige !

Mycket bra att ni fortsätter.

Lycka til

And forgive me my swedish - I read it better than I speak it.
I must say that I have never seen any community so creative, healpful for coplayers and developers, cultural and seeming to be a big family other than LFS. It is so great that players tend to help developers advertise their products in their countries. Have never heard about such actions. Good work guys!

ps. I'll be S2 licenced on Monday !! Hurray !!
Quote from himself :I must say that I have never seen any community so creative, healpful for coplayers and developers, cultural and seeming to be a big family other than LFS. It is so great that players tend to help developers advertise their products in their countries. Have never heard about such actions. Good work guys!

ps. I'll be S2 licenced on Monday !! Hurray !!

Come on then! It's Tuesday!
Very nice!!
Hi there,

The liveforspeed.se website has been updated. A new landing page has been created and we've left PHPBB2 behind us and switched to SMF.

We're planning to create an english version of the site, but until then you may register in english using this link (in case you'd like to sign up for Torsdagsrace or such).

Suggestions / Comments? Please have at it!

(Thanks Jens O. for letting us use his video!)

/ Thomas
Great! Good luck

Link for sign-up is broken in post above :/

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG