(19 posts, started )

Poll : what do you listen to??

Rock
other
Techno
Pop (uurrgghh)
classical
driving tunes
for those of you who listen to music whiles playing lfs, what do you prefer to listen to?
#2 - ajp71
Didn't read the bit about whilst playing LFS :doh:

I have no clue who can race with music, but for the menus I've got the extra music pack from the LFS site.
Same as ajp for me, extened music pack in menus but no music while racing (unless you count mum/girlfriend watching eastenders/corrie/big brother in the background)

When i'm in my car....well thats different, although music's not too loud so I can hear my V6 growl
Heavy Metal - UUUUURRGGH (thats the best I can do over the forum, sorry )
#5 - joen
Music addon pack in menus, none while racing
#6 - Renku
Nothing!
That music addon thing everywhere in the game /while racing&hotlapping, etc... \
If it is a short race, I just shut the music off and try to work my way up the grid (not like that happens alot of the time, because i'am very slow). If it is a long race, I usual just listen to anything.
just about every single CD from Ministry of Sound

and.. other worldwide club and house CD's

(gets the heart beating fast.. helps make fast decisions)

which, thats of course on the longer races
Drum and base gets the heart proper pounding, Althrough I tend to drive too fast when listerning. Usualy its nothing when Im proper racing through.
just something from the winamp playlist... if it doesn't fit, pressing a button and next track is played, so nothing special, just "other"...

regards
I don't normally listen to music in LFS, however it is generally rock that I listen to when I do.

[OT] I am I the only person that's put some of the LFS sountrack on their MP3 player? [/ot]
nope, you're not the only one :P
#14 - Jakg
so did I!
if i race, i don't listen a thing but if i'm drifting i like rock music, it makes you feel you are in a cool drift video lol :P
always listening to music in lfs, mostly rock
I have my iPod plugged in to the computer with iTunes on shuffle. I voted rock since thats the closest genre to what I listen to, though most of what I have is probably considered metal.
i love trance songs they get me raceing fast on lfs

driving tunes
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG