The online racing simulator
BCD3000 soundcard problem
(8 posts, started )
Hi all, i have a bcd 3000 midi mixer which i use for my radio show, last week my laptop decided that it wasn't going to live anymore so i have now got a replacement running W7 64bitOS, the BCD is compatible with this and so is the midi controller, Ive got the latest drivers (1.3.4) from behringer.
and what happens, either when using vdj7, traktor 2 or just using it as a sound card for the laptop. after about 30 seconds to 1 minute the playback just stops.

Realllllllly annoying, and im at the end of patience with it.

any suggestions?

EDIT: Also just tested my latency. and im getting random spikes up to 24000..

EDIT 2 : been through the device manager and disabled everything 1 by 1 to see if that helped. nothing
That is the one i checked, the DPC latency, its average is under 500 all the time then it randomly spikes to 24000 :/

and like i say, ive been through the device manager disabling 1 by 1 each item but nothing has made any difference
ndis.sys seems to be the problem. any ideas?
Might be related to your Wi-fi card.
Try uninstalling any wi-fi drivers, that might help.
i updated my wireless card. and it appears to have fixed the problem

Il let you know if anything else happens, but thanks for your help
I assume your not running wireless to the unit ?
Then I strongly recommend that you turn the wireless off on your laptop when your using it, wireless can cause all sorts of issues generally so that would probably be a fix for the problem.

I'd also suggest not using usb to connect it, possibly an external sound card or if your laptop allows it, change the mic to line in.

You doing a live radio mix show ?
The problem has stayed away this morning, all audio is working well.

I use it to record my radio show, its not live
unfortunatly i have to use a usb to connect the soundcard as its built into the mixer. And i need the wifi on as im about 15 metres from the router, Not a problem though, as i said its all working and not dropping out since i updated it all to the latest drivers

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG