The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
I thought you should be installing a hydraulics suspension on cars that low, so you can actually drive your car...

I should upload a video of ordinary road driving in here from my video-registrator, I wonder how many meters such car would be able to travel in here
Quote from [RF]-art555 :I thought you should be installing a hydraulics suspension on cars that low, so you can actually drive your car...

I should upload a video of ordinary road driving in here from my video-registrator, I wonder how many meters such car would be able to travel in here

Airride is an option, hydraulics is for people of the african american descent.
Quote from G!NhO :Airride is an option, hydraulics is for people of the african american descent.

What about the Mexican's, you dirty racist!
last bad phone camera pic of das low golf's adventure in my yard.

it will now venture into new adventures.

i don't actually mind it going as i was quite doing absolutely nothing to it due to lack of inspiration.

Quote from G!NhO :Airride is an option, hydraulics is for people of the african american descent.

Pardon my English, I meant airride

what about if you drive a shitreon....
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Low enough E36 for G!NhO

Where it says TLRD, that is a typo, it should read TURD.

Anyone who lowers a vehicle stupidly low but only have one ride setting, stupidly low are stupid cheap bastards who should hand over their car keys. If you want to go that low run airbags. That way you can have the looks but not be seen by everyone as a cheap bastard and become a hazard to all road users as you come to a halt to drive over some gravel.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Where it says TLRD, that is a typo, it should read TURD.

Anyone who lowers a vehicle stupidly low but only have one ride setting, stupidly low are stupid cheap bastards who should hand over their car keys. If you want to go that low run airbags. That way you can have the looks but not be seen by everyone as a cheap bastard and become a hazard to all road users as you come to a halt to drive over some gravel.

How original.

It all depends on the driver. Some of them don't have the balls to drive a lowered car normal speeds on anywhere, which i think is retarded. It's actually so easy to drive a ridiculously low car I can't really find any problems with it, keeping up with other traffic and going over speedbumps.
Look how careful that bastard is @ 0:54, he even needs help @ 1:29 haha. Freakin' unfortunate idiot.
Quote from nikopdr :How original.

It all depends on the driver. Some of them don't have the balls to drive a lowered car normal speeds on anywhere, which i think is retarded. It's actually so easy to drive a ridiculously low car I can't really find any problems with it, keeping up with other traffic and going over speedbumps.

I imagine it all depends how little you car about the underside of your vehicle. The kid in that video is a hazard to other road users as he needed guiding down a small slope. Sure I don't get the appeal of slammed vehicles, but if you're going to do it, do it properly. Get airbags. It is the only way to do it.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Look how careful that bastard is @ 0:54, he even needs help @ 1:29 haha. Freakin' unfortunate idiot.

Him trying to enter a carpark at the end just shows you what a pointless vehicle he has created. I do enjoy that he has the lovely neck snapping pillows on his seats though. Enjoy that when someone inevitably rear end hims.

Wow, I swear this thread's a mirror of a similar thread over @ GTPlanet..
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from G!NhO :

I quite enjoy my airbags thank you very much. I can slam it on the bump stops or rise up enough to drive over a smart car. All you can do is rip open your sump and ruin your chassis.
I bet those pics were made by some chavs who can't afford a proper suspension.
People with airride just can't drive low.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I bet those pics were made by some chavs who can't afford a proper suspension.

Since when are airbags proper suspension?
Quote from BlueFlame :Since when are airbags proper suspension?

Haha, I was thinking the same. Of course, for those who don't care as much about handling & want to easily be able to raise & lower their suspension from the driver's seat, I suppose they're a viable option. Generally speaking, they tend to cost more than the vehicles that get slammed to such ridiculous levels though, (which says a lot about the people who do so ).

Good point, I should've described it better. I didn't mean they are the best suspension ever made. It's just a compromise. You want to have an über-low car, or you want to have something actually driveable? With bags you can have both.

Quote from G!NhO :People with airride just can't drive low.

Come on, stop talking bs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOIFUnxcrU
Quote from Töki (HUN) :...Come on, stop talking bs...

He can't help it, I think it comes with the territory. As far as his last dumbass comment, @ first I read it the same as you. Then I realized.. he was probably trying to say he has some kinda skillz when it comes to driving a lowered vehicle. riiiiight!

How isn't running airbags proper suspension? It is more suspension than running so low you're permanently on bumpstops.

Just ignore the EAS error bit. *whistles innocently*
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Good point, I should've described it better. I didn't mean they are the best suspension ever made. It's just a compromise. You want to have an über-low car, or you want to have something actually driveable? With bags you can have both.

Come on, stop talking bs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEOIFUnxcrU

Yeah like driving on a highway is hard with little ground clearence.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG