The online racing simulator
Torsdagrace S27 Race 4 2012-09-27 LX4 @ Fern Bay Gold Reversed
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Fern Bay Gold Reversed (FE3R)
Car(s): LX4
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 31 laps
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: No Forced pitstop
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attender)

TR Top: LX4
WR LX4: 1:32.08 (kart-36)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CEST: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CEST: Qualification
21:30 CEST Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 9/18 20:00-22:00 CEST
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here in this forum.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

If you wan to visit our Swedish forum, just follow this link to Torsdagsrace forum
Current race thread is named the same as this tread!

WELCOME!
A fun combo, really. Too bad that I can't make it because of my timezone
password
Tonights password is: tailhappy

Password will be set at 20:45 CET
Replay and result
FUN race, except for lap 1 where I first slightly hit Weaver in T1, and then spoiled the race for Imprez Lost the car after the bridge when i got 2 wheels in the sand, spun out on track and hit Imprez who unfortunately ended up on the roof truly sorry for that Imprez, I know the frustration u get when someone take u out on lap 1 ...

Rest of the race I had great battles with Imphy, Weaver and most of all Lönn.
I don't know how many times me and Lönn switched positions, u were faster for sure, but I was more consistent for sure, and that paid of in the end on the very last lap Loved that last try u did on me in T1 on the very last lap, dammed I was so scared to crash you (having imprez in mind), so i decided to back of in the very very last moment, hoping u would fail in the next corners ... and so u did . Great try thou

Thanx all of u for GREAT racing, really think TR has taken some steps forward with all u non Swedish guys joining us every Thu Tell your friends about this event so it gets even more crowded with 32 cars on the grid :-)
Great combo, very demanding and challenging, but very rewarding in the same time.

Quote from sjoblom :Thanx all of u for GREAT racing, really think TR has taken some steps forward with all u non Swedish guys joining us every Thu Tell your friends about this event so it gets even more crowded with 32 cars on the grid :-)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG