The online racing simulator
Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
Is it only me, getting a 'SQL-database error?
But apart from that: good luck!
Quote from N I K I :bose, that is amazing.

Thanks.
Quote from Jogy22 :Is it only me, getting a 'SQL-database error?

I'll monitor for some time and switch host if it occurs more often.
Please don't let this team die any time soon.
Quote from Jogy22 :Is it only me, getting a 'SQL-database error?

working fine so far ^^
Good luck guys!
Site appears simple (on phone atleast) but I like it, looks nice guys
Looks to be another aggressor in the league tables, look forward to racing against you niki

best of luck guys!
Ixion Simsports 3 week recap

GT2 World Series

We started our LFS endurance journey with NDR's biggest endu league, GT2 World Series.
They arrived to the sixt and last round of championship featuring 6 hours race on Kyoto Grand Touring. Open config presented some of our drivers with FPS troubles, the length of the race tested connections and driver focus to the maximum. However, the challenge was ahead of us, so let's see how we got on with it.
...READ MORE

TBO World Championship

Zeus was our only driver to attend 2nd round of TBO champ at Aston North rev. After qualifying and finishing 2nd in first round he took maiden pole in TBO champ in very last moments of qualifying session. 3id's Joe Holmes was right behind him on the grid. Zeus fend him off in first laps and once they settled down, he was just keeping the lead and managing the tires. In second part of the race Joe started to attack again and after a long battle he eventually took the lead. IneX's Isaac Price was close 3rd all along the way.
...READ MORE

ETCC

In the first round of this new championship at Blackwood GP, Zeus took the pole position ahead of new teammate Smashmolth. Franky qualified 8th, Intre 14th and Joona started last on the grid as he didn't make it to qualifying in time. Zeus and Smashmolth made a clean getaway, while Franky stormed up through the field. Early into the race Sma made a mistake exiting the chichane and dropping down to 12th, so Franky got up to 2nd before he ren out of fuel, forgetting to refuel before the race. Both Intre and Joona crashed out from the race. Sma recovered back to make it 1-2 for ixion by the end of the race.
...READ MORE

OLFSL

Zeus our leading driver recently secured the first title for the team, making another near perfect race in OLFSL. After four faultless rounds in a row he grabbed pole position once again and two race victories to secure enough points before the last round in drivers championship.

Absolute Beginners
Joona took a dominant victory from pole position in 8th race of 13th season at Aston North with FOX gathering experience in this lovely league. Up at the front rookie ixion.Joona was setting a torrid pace. Mazdarati (2nd), was hoping to have a good race and put away his 100
win. The trouble was he was having his hands full just staying ahead of a fast Speed Senna and hard pressing Black. Black, the
championship leader would have liked nothing better than to cap of his birthday with a podium finish.Well done Joona for holding them off.

RTFRi

Now a regular driver of Rony's event Zeus was joined by teammate Franky for a FZR round on an over four minutes Kyoto track. Zeus dominated from pole position, while Franky had to fight back from eight after he was pushed off on race start by Reno. It didn't take him too long to get back in second and make it first 1-2 for the team in this fun event.

Ixion Simsports doesn't intend to take part in upcoming 24h race at South City with TBO and STD cars. We don't feel very much in the mood for a 24hours race at the moment as it takes a whole lot of effort even to finish a race such as that. Instead, we will save our energy for GT1 World Series 24hours race.

New member signing!

Ex-BBR team member Arttu Ylöstalo has joined the Ixion family recently and has showed he has good talent and is willing to learn new things. After his recent performance in ETCC and watching him race the cars he loves, we thought it was right to accept this young guy!
Arttu is 15 and from Finland. He will be racing for us in ETCC, TBOWC, GT1WS and whatever else league we can throw him in.

Welcome Arttu!

written by Zeus
Quote from Dennis93 :Please don't let this team die any time soon.

Don't you worry baby.

I'm shutting my blog down. All of the news will be on teams website and in this thread from now on.

All of the setups from these races are on setupgrid.net including GT2WS as well.
#60 - Emyn
Quote :New member signing!

Ex-BBR team member Arttu Ylöstalo has joined the Ixion family recently and has showed he has good talent and is willing to learn new things. After his recent performance in ETCC and watching him race the cars he loves, we thought it was right to accept this young guy!
Arttu is 15 and from Finland. He will be racing for us in ETCC, TBOWC, GT1WS and whatever else league we can throw him in.

Welcome Arttu!

Onnee Smashmoulthille!
Onnea Arttu! :- )
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth

After making some amazing renders for our FZR skins, Gerben Bol (AKA Bose321) has been helping the team take one step further to becoming a professional sim racing team by building us this brilliant website. After seeing Gerbens amazing portfolio I thought it was only right to accept the offer he put to us completely out of the blue.

We admire and praise the work Gerben has put into making our website and the renders. In exchange we offered him the chance to become our first sponsor of his famous Fanaleds. We hope this partnership will bring both us equal advantages and look forward to working with Gerben in the future. Look for the Fanaleds logo on our cars very soon!

Grats and good luck with the team. Website looks neat too
OLFSL 2012 - Season finale Action

Jump right in middle of action from OLFSL's season finale between rsg077 (OWRL F1 Champion), JPeace (Real life FBM racer) and myself (current OLFSL Champion).
Yeah was some good fun although I was tortoising around with illness :P

Hope to do the full season but time around but congrats on championship.
Thanks James.
Great videos indeed. Keep it up!
Ixion recap
Come find the Ixion Weekly Recap at our website here: http://www.ixionsimsports.tk/

Includes action from WTBOC from which Niki is leading the driver standings and Ixion are 2nd in team standings.

News includes an in depth report and onboard videos of nikis super qualifying laps from both round 3 at blackwood and round 4 at south city.

found out how we got on here: http://www.ixionsimsports.tk/
Good success at GT1 WS. See you at Fernbay
Quote :First round of main LFS endurance championship, this time with GT1 cars. I was the best qualified FZR if we take out the nFinity car of who Nielsen is using some sort of unallowed things and is now not even with them anymore.

Congrats Niki, you're now the biggest jerk of the year.
Get some ****ing manners you prick.

Check his lap again, I want you to check everything, before EVER accusing ANYONE of cheating.

/rant over.

Niki, **** you.

Putting Ixion in a position to call everyone faster than themselves cheaters, is a bad way to promote your posse, you should really try to think, and maybe Learn/Improve/Get better, before accusing people for something that is complete farce.
tired of your bullshit.
Come on guys, you’re both supposed to be team leaders now, between the strange accusations and the insults, what do you think ppls think of you?

LFS is not doing well atm, it is important for all of us that you become successful, we need more teams at the top of the leagues…so plz get your shit together and show more maturity!

PS: I mean this in a friendly way ofc...
Fram, yes sure, It is about time show some maturity.
False accusations get old, and if my memory does not fool me, Niki, is by far, the best person to give out excuses of why he isn't the best or have every been.properly the reason why he will never be as well.
So yes i fully agree that people should grow up, stop making insults/accutions towards Innocent people.

But people indirectly trying to start wars/bad relation between teams I cannot respect, so I hope for the sake of Ixion drivers, that I wont be near any of them in the upcoming races.

GL&HF.

Ixion Simsports
(288 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG