The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
#51 - PoVo
Quote from Rbrede :I am sorry to say but, you just make you're self look like an retard how you talking right now.

I mean, you accusing WKD for ddosing you? Could you check the log, and then come back and say we DDOSED YOU? I would love to see some kind of proof that we actually ddosed you: If you look at the Netmeter, you can see the max kb we used was 166 kb, that's nothing

Learn some IT then talk smartass.
Quote from PoVo :Learn some IT then talk smartass.

get some proof then accuse people, how about you learn that one.

hmm now my server is really lagging? i suspect stuff but i aint gonna say without proof

Gotta bring WKD down getting alot of Incoming data transfer....
Congrats, you were smart enough to not use your box, the fact of the matter is #1 You made the first post here after h0rn kept coming to our TS. #2 h0rn came to our TS server asking if I dossed from my home internet, which I don't. h0rn kept getting banned and then our server crashed.

Your motive: Jealous of LsC current success. (everyday we have 20+ connections at most times)
Claiming we copied your Insim (most cruise servers have similar/same features, so you are just crying to hear your self cry about that.)

Run your server and we will run ours, the better of the 2 will be left in the end and the loser can go home crying.
got proof yet? and it seems strange that all of a sudden my box just almost died i had to bring the servers down.. so ever thought it could be somebody else just attacking the cruise servers?

also h0rn was only asking you about dosing because he found it hilarious you actually tried to dos us from your home internet connection before and it's called a troll something you seem unfamiliar with.. and as i said before h0rn does not have the capabilities to dos anybody as you know it was previosly from the box called http://chickengod.com which nolonger exists

also i only own 1 vps which all my stuff is hosted on. check the ip's which you proabably already have
Do you have proof of these claims towards me?
Quote from edge3147 :Do you have proof of these claims towards me?

woah there soldier.. i only said "I bet" i didn't make the acausal i only said it as a joke if i was gonna say it was you i would back myself up with some hard evidence so i dont look like a dumbass (like some people)
Quote from edge3147 :Seems like you are accusing me here.

So you are just trying to cause drama then?

Too late.

yes i did have proof back when you did dos us from your home connection (This was when you ran UGC) but we are talking about the present. and i wasnt trying to cause drama horn was, it wasnt me asking the questions so go bother him about it
Quote from Beaver08 :yes i did have proof back when you did dos us from your home connection (This was when you ran UGC)

Unless you can prove it, you are just making accusations like us, so I guess it's your word against ours.

The Owners of LsC have a more credible back story than you do tho so say what you want, we are just trying to run a server while your friends want to cause drama.
Quote from edge3147 :Unless you can prove it, you are just making accusations like us, so I guess it's your word against ours.

i did prove it along time ago, that information is lost now tho.. i had all the logs on the chickengod box but as i said before that box is gone.. you know you did it and i know you did it, i was trying to find proof of it a little while ago but information like your ip's is a bit useless to keep a hold of, never thought i would actually need it again.

EDIT: i could ask h0rn when he gets on tommorow if he has a copy of it tho.

EDIT: i found some information on your isp or the one you used back then, but this is not solid proof i wont post the ip i found but i know that it was from the country: US, State: Kansas, City: Lawrence, ISP: Sunflower Broadband
Quote from Beaver08 :i did prove it along time ago, that information is lost now tho.. i had all the logs on the chickengod box but as i said before that box is gone.. you know you did it and i know you did it, i was trying to find proof of it a little while ago but information like your ip's is a bit useless to keep a hold of, never thought i would actually need it again.

EDIT: i could ask h0rn when he gets on tommorow if he has a copy of it tho.

EDIT: i found some information on your isp but this is not proof i wont post the ip i found but i know that it was from the country US State Kansas in the city of lawrence by isp Sunflower broadband

Congrats, you could have pulled that from your website where I used to be an admin and access daily from my home computer.

Any sort of information you find is rubbish because it can be retrieved from several different sources.

For the record my IP is 24.124.60.185. It not like it is top secret information. FYI, I live in an apartment complex, could have come from any one of the 50 routers that all use the same provider.

In order to "legally" prove I did anything, you would have to subpoena me and my computer would have to be searched through by legal authorities before anything you say can be deemed credible so stop running you mouth and get on with your own business.
Quote from edge3147 :Congrats, you could have pulled that from your website where I used to be an admin and access daily from my home computer.

Any sort of information you find is rubbish because it can be retrieved from several different sources.

For the record my IP is 24.124.60.185. It not like it is top secret information. FYI, I live in an apartment complex, could have come from any one of the 50 routers that all use the same provider.

In order to "legally" prove I did anything, you would have to subpoena me and my computer would have to be searched through by legal authorities before anything you say can be deemed credible so stop running you mouth and get on with your own business.

Cool Story Bro!

EDIT: you got a static ip then? coz where i grabbed the info from the .txt document was made back in 2011 (not 2010 :P)
if you do have a static ip i wouldn't be posting it around the internet because now you've opened yourself to having anybody be able to dos your ip and you can't change it to prevent it, GOOD JOB! ... i think you should be the one who is scared now not wkd as you said back in this picture: http://puu.sh/18nK7
Quote from Beaver08 :Cool Story Bro!

EDIT: you got a static ip then? coz where i grabbed the info from the .txt document was made back in 2011 (not 2010 :P)
if you do have a static ip i wouldn't be posting it around the internet because now you've opened yourself to having anybody be able to dos your ip and you can't change it to prevent it, GOOD JOB!

1 phone call to my ISP and it's changed. God you are dumb.

*edit* it's not like I can't spend 5 minutes on the phone to call my ISP and tell them some twerp idiot from the UK is flooding me with useless traffic.
Quote from edge3147 :1 phone call to my ISP and it's changed. God you are dumb.

*edit* it's not like I can't spend 5 minutes on the phone to call my ISP and tell them some twerp idiot from the UK is flooding me with useless traffic.

you would need proof of that claim first mister! and i suggest now that you have posted it first thing you do tomorrow is ring them and get it changed.
Quote from Beaver08 :you would need proof of that claim first mister! and i suggest now that you have posted it first thing you do tomorrow is ring them and get it changed.

I'm not worried bro, If you want to have your friends do illegal activities for you, go for it.

*edit* already got it changed, fire away pal, you will be knocking on the wrong door.
http://puu.sh/18nVD

Why not just say it on the post povo? i like your style hide your curses in pm proves your a big man trying to put it in a scottish slang aswell

EDIT: gotta love urban dictionary

Povo 186 up, 31 down
A poverty striken member of society who often can be associated with "housos" and "deros". Often without or little money.

housos 3 thumbs up
A person who lives on the poverty line, and goes about life only knowing how to scam, getting a ****, getting drunk or stoned, basically getting something for nothing or next to nothing. One who hates the law or anything to do with the law. beating up people, and the masters of slang.
Quote from edge3147 :I'm not worried bro, If you want to have your friends do illegal activities for you, go for it.

*edit* already got it changed, fire away pal, you will be knocking on the wrong door.

i never fired once so yh sure.

EDIT: if there is any illegal activity going on i wont get my friends to do it, i'm more than capable of doing stuff myself
Quote from Beaver08 :i'm more than capable of doing stuff myself

But yet you need 13 Super Admins to run 2 servers that are hardly ever at capacity anymore and you can't keep them in line because they ban people for stupid things like accidentally hitting them or doing something they don't like or saying something bad against your servers.

Your actions speak for loudly enough for you.

You are a horrible server owner that can't keep his admins in check and run servers that now have a horrible reputation for the most part.

LFS barely has 1000 active users every month, you must feel big and bad trying to be kingpin of LFS Cruise servers.
Quote from edge3147 :But yet you need 13 Super Admins to run 2 servers that are hardly ever at capacity anymore and you can't keep them in line because they ban people for stupid things like accidentally hitting them or doing something they don't like or saying something bad against your servers.

Your actions speak for loudly enough for you.

You are a horrible server owner that can't keep his admins in check and run servers that now have a horrible reputation for the most part.

LFS barely has 1000 active users every month, you must feel big and bad trying to be kingpin of LFS Cruise servers.

Cool Story Bro... Wait? You Mad?

EDIT: if i remember rightly your owner Povo banned me for saying something bad against your server. so wait doesn't your argument become invalid.. i believe it does.

EDIT: you must feel big and bad trying to be kingpin of LFS Cruise servers. << I love that birdman yet you was boasting a few posts ago how your the most popular
Quote from Beaver08 :Cool Story Bro... Wait? You Mad?

EDIT: if i remember rightly your owner Povo banned me for saying something bad against your server. so wait doesn't your argument become invalid.. i believe it does.

Maybe he knew you were just trying to start trouble?

Quote from Beaver08 :It's called a troll

Looks like he was right.
Quote from edge3147 :Maybe he knew you were just trying to start trouble? Looks like he was right.

You guys started the trouble by /ban both my accounts before i even knew Lsc was up let alone tried to join + another admin of mine's account and then tried to deny it... yea sounds legit

EDIT: also seems you can't read as i said it was h0rn who was trying to troll you guys not me..
Quote from Beaver08 :You guys started the trouble by /ban both my accounts before i even knew Lsc was up let alone tried to join + another admin of mine account and then tried to deny it... yea sounds legit

So u got #butthurt that you were banned and decided to start drama?

*Edit*
[WKD] Super Admins - 13 Total.

Username Player Name Member Level Status
MsBeav (This is technically your account that you bought for that thing you used to call a GF) H0rn_ Super Admin
Quote from edge3147 :So u got #butthurt that you were banned and decided to start drama?

no as i clearly stated to povo i wanted to know why my accounts where banned from a server i'd never even joined. and he just kept on denying that he banned me and tried to say i used some insim relay crap and got myself banned... seems legit

EDIT:
Quote from edge3147 :

*Edit*
[WKD] Super Admins - 13 Total.

Username Player Name Member Level Status
MsBeav (This is technically your account that you bought for that thing you used to call a GF) H0rn_ Super Admin

at the time my girlfriend did buy that account, but i didnt use it and h0rn wanted a lfs account so i gave it to him to use

i also love the way you just changed your ip and then start using my website you must be stupid if you didnt want your ip to be given out
Quote from edge3147 :

oh youuu maddd bro!!!

EDIT: ty for a new dp

just thought i'd read through the lsc forums and i found something hilarious

http://puu.sh/18oEn

he's giving member to the guy just coz he made a skin, and you say i'm bad at choosing admins? rofl

[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG