The online racing simulator
[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
#26 - PoVo
Quote from Beaver08 :yea but a pm doesnt show everybody all the stuff you ripped off i mean wkd was the first server to have Random Job items yet i see you an deliver paper and keys from your server..

No it wasn't.

Quote from Beaver08 :none of this bothers me just a shame you can't atleast attempt to create your own stuff and when you get told that you've done a copy you just /ban to avoid the result. i mean even your facebook page looks the same as ours with the same kind of picture as a header: http://www.facebook.com/LscLifeStyleCruise

Hypocrite.

Quote from Beaver08 :but anyways i dont want to start a flame war on here so good luck with lsc and congrats on releasing it.

Yes you do.
#27 - PoVo
Quote from Rbrede :Well Povo,

Then can you please explain me why you guys use the "TC Driving" Skins then ?

You took their skins, changed the name of the server on it, and then published it,

TC is already aware of this now.

So yeah.

Two TC admins joined our server a few minutes ago. mbutcher believes me that they're not stolen from their server.

Both LsC and TC use generic UK style cop skins so I don't understand how it's copied.
I can confirm that none of the skins PoVo posted are owned by TC.

TC skins are strictly private and may only be used by full TC members. Anyone found to be using such skins will be asked to remove them.

Congratulations on restarting your cruise server, I wish you luck with it
Frankly, an idea made should be an idea shared, stop being so whiny and get on with your lives and respective servers, but feel free not to ban each other/me from your fine establishments, both have pros and cons to them but I play on both...

Also, Povo you owe me that 2k now.
#32 - PoVo
:munching_
My internet is nice and solid right now. Couldn't be happier to be honest.
hmm.. seems you are accusing me of dosing you now because i got banned of your server well think again i aint DOSing anybody.

you can check the whole of wkd and you will not see anything coming from us so get facts before you start punching out stupid claims like that

Pictures of you blaming WKD for DOS attacks:

http://puu.sh/18lcf

http://puu.sh/18le0

GET YOUR PROOF BEFORE YOU ACCUSE YOU ****ING ****

EDIT: here's a picture of my box's NET GRAPH which shows from the last half hour or so

http://puu.sh/18lgN
#35 - PoVo
So it's a coincidence? Same thing happened to UGC
how about we all stop cruise and life would be better

:expressio
Quote from PoVo :So it's a coincidence? Same thing happened to UGC

See this picture shows an Upload Download meter that we use on our server to keep track of server bandwith you can see no massive spikes of dos on it so go blame somebody else before you blame me:

http://puu.sh/18lgN

EDIT: before you say oh look at that spike it hit max of 166.4kb/s.
#38 - PoVo
Are you trolling or just dumb?
Quote from PoVo :Are you trolling or just dumb?

i'm proving it wasnt me who is dos'ing you .. so accuse me again and watch when you get the logs that it probably birdman doing to you so it looks like me
#40 - PoVo
We're not on the same page are we now?
Quote from PoVo :We're not on the same page are we now?

obviously not you ban me and automaticaly think i even have the capabilites to dos you instantly.. check your friggin logs and show me IP's before you start chucking out it's this person and that person...
Quote from Beaver08 :i'm proving it wasnt me who is dos'ing you .. so accuse me again and watch when you get the logs that it probably birdman doing to you so it looks like me

You are not personally doing this, but your goon h0rn is definately in on it.
Quote from edge3147 :You are not personally doing this, but your goon h0rn is definately in on it.

yet again accusing without proof SHOW ME SOME GOD DAMN PROOF H0rn has no VPS or dedicated server he uses mine to host his servers.. so now what you gonna say?
#44 - PoVo
Quote from Beaver08 :yet again accusing without proof SHOW ME SOME GOD DAMN PROOF H0rn has no VPS or dedicated server he uses mine to host his servers.. so now what you gonna say?

You don't need a VPS to DDOS
Quote from PoVo :You don't need a VPS to DDOS

and where else can you get some kind of strong internet connection to DOS Somebody but how about you shut up accusing until you can show me some kind of proof that it was us or even h0rn

you have no proof because it was not us so you should think about what you say before you jump to conclusions kind of reminds me about a post you made before accusing an [SR] Member of being a hacker
#46 - PoVo
Quote from Beaver08 :and where else can you get some kind of strong internet connection to DOS Somebody but how about you shut up accusing until you can show me some kind of proof that it was us or even h0rn

you have no proof because it was not us so you should think about what you say before you jump to conclusions kind of reminds me about a post you made before accusing an [SR] Member of being a hacker

see got no words coz you not got proof
Quote from Beaver08 :see got no words coz you not got proof

vpns, proxies. Your stupidity of this matter is clearly faked.
Quote from edge3147 :vpns, proxies. Your stupidity of this matter is clearly faked.

your stupidity level has hit the roof, accusing without proof you guys make me laugh i wish i had the resources to dos you guys now just so you can say it's me.
I am sorry to say but, you just make you're self look like an retard how you talking right now.

I mean, you accusing WKD for ddosing you? Could you check the log, and then come back and say we DDOSED YOU? I would love to see some kind of proof that we actually ddosed you: If you look at the Netmeter, you can see the max kb we used was 166 kb, that's nothing.

So yes, can you give us some proof? Aswell, i love how you accuse us because you banned me and Beav for like "No reason?

Aswell, wich kind of person are you? A kid?

Aswell you coming up with death threat's on a LFS forum, make you even look more retarded, so Yeah.

We are waiting for proof from you

If not, then you should of better keep you're mouth shut

Just prove even more that LsC is more of an imature server, since you even can't bring up you're own idea of what to make by even look at other server and copy their idea.

Aswell you're rules should of changed, cus it looks like even maybe one of you're own admin is trying to take down you're server.

I'm sick of children or imature adult that dosn't even have a brain to get over it.

[LsC] LifeStyle Cruise 2012
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG