Qualifying Sat 13:00-14:00
The Race Sun 12:00-14:00
All times in GMT and may be totally wrong

2011 results:
http://www.formula1.com/results/season/2011/854/

Live timing:
http://www.formula1.com/live_timing/
Very lively discussion here but its probably because of the tracks nature

Quali over, Hamilton starting from pole, Maldonado in 2nd place, seems pretty usual except for the fact that Kimi didnt make it to last session and both Mercedes cars didnt run in Q3. Strategic race coming up tomorrow folks.
Was suprised at how spread out it was at the front. Expected Alonso, Webber and Button to be a little closer to Vettel and Hamilton, Vettel made a mistake in last q lap I guess, but should still be strong in the race. Didn't expect Madlolnado to be 2nd either...will see how long that lasts
Maldonado. Do, what you have to do.
#5 - CSF
Lewis on fire just now. I hope he enjoys Mercedes fun and games next season, the only thing on fire with that car is the tyres.
How many dnf's/safety cars do you guys think there will be?
Quote from Gougoodthing :How many dnf's/safety cars do you guys think there will be?

1. Maldonado does something Maldonado does.
That Mclaren..
Typical...

Free championship for Alonso now pretty much.

Well, "GG".
Quote from DevilDare :Typical...

Free championship for Alonso now pretty much.

Well, "GG".

Why do you think Vettel/Webber can't reach Alonso?
There went my Hamilton. My manager team is cursed this season.
HamiltOFF.
Safety Car. Raikkonen may have taken the lead.
Another one Schumacher with a consecutive brainfart
Missed the first half of the race. Can someone tell me what happened to Hamilton and Maldonado?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Missed the first half of the race. Can someone tell me what happened to Hamilton and Maldonado?

Hamilton had gearbox, Maldonado had hydraulics issues.
That race was just.. lol.. So many retarded things going on, couldn't believe it..
Hulkenberg 2/2 w/ Sauber front wings.
Time for the old man to throw in the towel, clearly doesn't posess the skills that Kimi has. Hi csf : D
10 spots for Schumaker, 10 for Senna, 20 sec for Wibber. I lol'd.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :10 spots for Schumaker, 10 for Senna, 20 sec for Wibber. I lol'd.

No penalty for Senna, according to the latest news.
Quote from TypeRacing :Why do you think Vettel/Webber can't reach Alonso?

All tracks that are coming (relatively new GP tracks) suit Vettel far more than Webber, so it's between Vettel and Alonso from now on. That's what I reckon. Kimi and Lewis are too far off atm, still they'll fight for race wins and yet again, nothing is impossibru as Kimi showed us once.

Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hamilton had gearbox.

2nd or 3rd time this happens to him in McLaren, his gearbox needs more Prosting.
So how many times did Massa cut the inside of some corners? The guy deserved a dt for that shit.

Also, Schumacher..... old bastard clearly driven to senility...
Quote from BlueFlame :So how many times did Massa cut the inside of some corners? The guy deserved a dt for that shit.

He was never crossing the white line with all 4 wheels and he has proven that he's TEH racer. I don't see the point for a DT. The DT you are talking about should have had Senna for pushing him into the wall...
Quote from Mysho :He was never crossing the white line with all 4 wheels and he has proven that he's TEH racer. I don't see the point for a DT.

Yes, he was.

I also believe he cut another once or twice during the race, but I can't find any images online of those. Unless anyone else can post pics I'll try and find some more tomorrow.

On the subject of Webber's penalty I'm very surprised at the verdict given that he was effectively pushed off track by Kobayashi. Webber was trying to go round the outside, sure, but he was in a position to do so at corner entry and at the apex.

2012 f1 singapore grand prix
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG