The online racing simulator
A tie?
(29 posts, started )
I once had a 0.00 finish together with -TRR- Overhit back in 2007 on FO8 @ KY1, was quite awesome. We we're fighting for 2nd, and eventually I got picked as 2nd, and he as 3rd.

Also once had a 0.05 finish with FOX somewhere in a quick fun race, lost the win there.

Races like these heat up so much in the end, that the adrenaline rush is so epic.
Some 0.00 finishes. All were recorded on cargame.nl.

The first one was in a 6 laps XR2 race at KY2, with S K.Raudsepp(in the blue, ABBA sponsored car).

The second one was in a 5 laps LX4 race at WE1R, with CR|troy(green/white LX4). Even though it looks like he crossed the line first on the replay, LFS gave me the win.

Then the third one was in a 4 laps LX4/XRT race at AS5, with MsrKotetu(in the red LX4). It doesn't look as close as the others, but LFS recorded it as a 0.00 finish - perhaps because of lag(MsrKotetu is from Japan), or maybe the cars' respective "transponders" are put in vastly different places. But anyway, this one race was very interesting.

It was at AS5, and with the track's enormous straights and the long sweeping corners, there were massive contrasts in the respective strengths and weaknesses of our cars. Yet our lap times were very closely matched somehow. I kept passing him with the straight-line speed of my XRT - sometimes the speed differential was around 40kph at the speed traps - but then he kept re-passing me in the corners thanks to the superior handling of his LX4. Fantastic stuff.

How awesome is that? Racing closely and cleanly with a guy from the other side of Earth, with two extremely different cars, and ending up with a photo finish in the end. It's races like this that keep my faith in LFS.
Attached images
lfs_00000456.jpg
lfs_00000493.jpg
lfs_00000504.jpg

A tie?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG