The online racing simulator
UK people - have you lost your colonialism roots?
Ebay rant.

Why the vast majority of UK sellers refuse to ship to outside UK? VERY ANNOYING as I want to give you money for your damn goods you shove in my face. Does your post office still use pidgeons? Export business not good enough for you? Currency without pictures of old grannies confuse you? What is it? Tell us!
#2 - Mysho
What goods are you speaking about? Ordered many times from UK, never had a problem.

Just simple merchandise.

I don't understand why UK people usually refuse to ship to EU or worldwide, that's all.

It's like teh global internet makes me want to buy goods from around the world but UK people hang on to their stuff obsessively.
I'm buying from the UK regularly...

never had any problems, good value and super fast delivery most of the time!
#6 - Mysho
Quote from spankmeyer :Just simple merchandise.

I don't understand why UK people usually refuse to ship to EU or worldwide, that's all.

It's like teh global internet makes me want to buy goods from around the world but UK people hang on to their stuff obsessively.

I see your point, but I've never experienced this. Maybe I was lucky for non-UK patriots when searching on ebay.

I bet now that I wrote this it will become impossible to buy anything from UK for me.
Quote from rediske :I'm buying from the UK regularly...

never had any problems, good value and super fast delivery most of the time!

Reading comprehension plox.

It's not that there's usually any problems with the actual delivery but finding a seller in the first place that ships outside UK is the problem.
UK is communist and you should feel communist.

It is!
Quote from spankmeyer :Reading comprehension plox.

It's not that there's usually any problems with the actual delivery but finding a seller in the first place that ships outside UK is the problem.

Here in germany I get loads of UK sellers offered/filtered by ebay itself. (separated below the local sellers)

But it might also be depending on what you're actually looking for on ebay though...
Why would you want to buy their filthy colonialist goods anyways?
alot of people charge more than necessary for shipping to make more money. so they would have to recalculate.

UK people - have you lost your colonialism roots?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG