The online racing simulator
Haha that .gif is awesome.
lol
Still less bush then gihno's gf

He shot half of holes in one on his first golf play...
Has N.Korean record in bowling...

Please explain to me if you can... is it only totalitarian absurdity or worldwide custom? I suspect it is some deep posttotalitarian custom everywhere when ie. an owner of the company has to be best in everything... If I was an owner I sincerly would not give a sh!t if any of my employees is better in anything than me. It reminds me WWII movies when all the Jerries would surrender when their commander was shot dead.
In NKorea ppl would smash everyone better than KimIlSung in bowling... I hope it is only them so absurd.
Quote from USRacer :Nice uses of the thesaurus mate, mommy must be proud

See my join date, ok?

Really, how many f^cks you would give that Jenson is better than Hamilton in squash? (and his crew braking opponent rocket?)

I just wanted to know if is it only postcommies mafia habit...

And as a final special for all you Bronies, this is just for you..............
Cosplay is such fun.

Furrys = That ^ yiff
Bronies = Male viewers of the show My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Furrys = That ^ yiff
Bronies = Male viewers of the show My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic

Sorry, my bad, there are no black "My little Bronies........"

what.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :what.

I am really impressed you dont get it - although racism hint is quite close.

I am dealing every day with postcommie mafia. And this is like having F3 drivers winning on track with F1 drivers because they were beaten in squash (due to their rockets broken by opponents crew). You end up with F3 drivers only.

The same goes with defying market decisions - well, getting capitalism into submission by defying it (they call it nature disaster to control) is one of postcommies objectives. More than muslim terrorists. Better think of it what is "the squash" when going bankrupt

:|

(in respons of Shadowws post)
Quote from BlueFlame :
Spa turn 1 crash joke GIF

This just made me spil my drink just to dammed funny
lol at north/south korea
Quote from AndRand :I am really impressed you dont get it - although racism hint is quite close.

My what was for why he thought it meant racism. What I was referencing was has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

more on topic:
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :What I was referencing was has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

even google translate cant translate that into english for me
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG