The online racing simulator
Torsdagrace S27 Race 1 2012-09-06 MRT @ Kyoto National R
Pls read the rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

Track: Kyoto National Reversed (KY2r)
Car(s): MRT
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 23
Wind: No wind
Pitstop: No forced pitstop
Server(s): Torsdagsrace A (+ Torsdagsrace B if more than 32 attenders)

TR Top: MRT
WR MRT: 1:59.73 (ilbens)

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CEST: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CEST: Qualification
21:30 CEST Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

OFFICIAL TRAINING DAY
===================
Much more fun to train together!
Tuesday 9/4 20:00-22:00 CEST
Drop in, no password set.

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created here in TR's forum.

Sign up using our form. More information about the signup procedure is found here in this forum.
Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

If you wan to visit our Swedish forum, just follow this link to Torsdagsrace forum
Current race thread is named the same as this tread!

WELCOME!
#2 - bLb
Real date is 2012-09-06 and not 2012-10-06 as in post title, right?
Quote from bLb :Real date is 2012-09-06 and not 2012-10-06 as in post title, right?

Correct, I have updated the date for the race

Sorry about that...
#4 - bLb
NP Cya tonight at training session...
Note, clarification!
Its not allowed to cut the oval, running on pit entry/exit as it is not a part of the race track. According to TR-rules two wheels allways have to stay on the track, which is marked by the white lines. Cutting the oval means crossing the white line with all four wheels and is therefor not allowed.
Password
Tonights pasword is: newseason

Password will be set at 20:45 CET
Woow, 30 racers on the servers (or more?) Loooooooooong time ago since that happened. Well that also saved the event, had been boring on this long track with few attenders. Now it was the opposite, GREAT start on the new season

Had some nice company and fights, some of them were lost, some won. Sorry Imphy for passing on the inside on the oval, I just miscalculated the draft and nearly crashed you so i had to dive to the pitlane to avoid a disaster... well hopefully u are ok with it since i gave your position back later on the oval :Handshake

Q26, goal was to finish 10 places better, 17:th so I almost achieved my goal. Think most positions were gained due to other drivers mistake thou

Must skip next event, will be out drinking beer then, so cu in 2 weeks :drink:
... think I will be the admin then so I have to come up with a good combo ... any suggestions?
Replay and results
Great premiere race for the new season! So much fun with such a huge turnup!!

Thanks everyone for turning up and racing and hope to see you all next week
My first Torsdagsrace and even finished on lead lap.
Thanks for organizing, it was fun.
I see there is team championship, how to register a team for that?
Quote from Gutholz :My first Torsdagsrace and even finished on lead lap.
Thanks for organizing, it was fun.
I see there is team championship, how to register a team for that?

Welcome to Torsdagsrace!

There is no need to register, we count everything from the result list. Your team is TCL, right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG