The online racing simulator
HELP! My graphics card is no longer found.
Hi, serious issue here related to Serif OR QuickTime, one of them has some how made it so that my graphics card is now my 'Mobile PC Display' from 'ATI Radeon Mobile HD5650'

What have I tried?
-Device manager>Graphics>Enable 'ATI HD5650 Radeon Mobile' BUT whenever I do enable it the computer restarts and then goes back to 1600x900 on Mobile PC Display.
-Uninstalling Serif (cannot find uninstall)
-Uninstalling quicktime (also could not uninstall)

Basically, I no longer have access to any of my graphics cards and yet somehow (probably via the Intel HD card) I have the same resolution and graphics it just won't load games such as Sims 3 (yes I am that sad :P) and Minecraft (same excuse.)

Any advice which works and gets my HP DV7-4150ea back to it's original self without the repair disk will find £5 to their paypal on October 1st.
Much love.
#2 - Hahmo
Well, I have the same graphics card that just broke for no reason at all, 5 days after the purchase.

What happened is, I was exiting iRacing and when it got back from fullscreen, everything went just black, since then have tried it on many pc's and stuff, nothing would recognise it. Never solved the problem, and there are no signs of it overheating or something burnt in it.

If you can come up with a fix I might profit from it myself too, best of luck anyway
Quote from Hahmo :Well, I have the same graphics card that just broke for no reason at all, 5 days after the purchase.

No warranty?
Maybe updating your drivers will help. Also make sure it's not overheating or anything alike.
Quote from Stefani24 :Maybe updating your drivers will help. Also make sure it's not overheating or anything alike.

Miro said he tried it on other PC's meaning he installed the software
Your ATI GPU is fooked. Your laptop uses your Intel HD for your desktop and anything that doesn't require 3D acceleration (flash does btw) to save the battery. The only option is to check if your card is onboard, if it is, you need a new motherboard.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG