(104 posts, started )

Poll : Chose one person to become the President of the United States

Barack Obama (D)
Ron Paul (I)
Mitt Romney (R)
The LFSForums US Election
Please pick one

Just for fun of course
I refuse to vote because, quite honestly, they are all useless.
#3 - Sobis
Obama
Quote from Rappa Z :I refuse to vote because, quite honestly, they are all useless.

Who would you vote for then?

For me, there's only one possible choice there, and my other consideration doesn't even make that list. Jill Stein of the Green Party.
I vote for Mickey Mouse, because he's better than all those 3 combined.
#6 - amp88
Where are Gary Johnson and Jill Stein?
#7 - CSF
Where's the best president ever, W?

Romney with 0, thats just sad.
No matter who you vote for, you'll always end up in shite.
Personally I think romney is just as crazy as ron paul. Obama seems the least crazy of those so I'd guess I'd vote him.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Who would you vote for then?

I'm no Racer X, but I've really lost hope in the political system here. Politicians are suppose to represent the people, but they only represent their party. Now, I don't necessarily think this is because they only want to 'fulfill their own elitist agenda', but more so because they have forgotten who the people really are. There's a large portion of the population that don't partake in any part of politics (They do so passively, I actively choose not to). When you go to political rallies, who shows up? For the most part, I feel it's people who really like you and people who really hate. You aren't going to listen to the people who hate you, so you listen to the people who like you, and never here a peep from the massive amount of people in between.

Just how I look at things.
Mitt Romney has a vote! Flymike must have visited the thread. I cant think of anyone else mad enough to vote for him.
If you actually think about it, Obama is more unconstitutional than Romney. Obama is forcing people to buy things essentially and is forcing many small business to restructure completely. One example is that he is forcing companies of medium income level (say a well performing singular restaurant, not a chain) to buy health care for their employees. This causes these restaurants to have to cut the prices of their dishes to even get people in the door, and this means the business is making less money. Now Obama wants to increase the spending people will have to make on healthcare for employees. The employer's reaction? Hire more part time workers to avoid this clause.

So in the end, if Romney can fix this issue, it will help out a lot of people. Obama hasn't done anything extremely wrong. He just hasn't done anything good either. Another thing he is promoting that is unfair is the http://dreamact.info/ . Personally I feel that if someone is not paying taxes (or their family is not for that matter), then they should not be offered benefits from the government, they aren't even supposed to be living here anyways! Do it legally and no one has a problem.

On the other hand, I don't think Obama was any worse than President Bush. But I think Romney might be able to help us more thoroughly, as the Obama administration is a bunch of unfulfilled promises.
I thought Mitt Romney was just who the Reps put forward to lose. The inevitable crash 2.0 that will hit the USA either way, for the Reps, would be better off for Obama to deal with. Turns out he could actually win! lol
Figured Obama would dominate this, and I only put up canidates who are able to reach 2% of the popuar vote. Sorry
#16 - CSF
Would you like to trade George Osborne for Obama? I feel you might be getting the better end of the deal.
Geesh! All the foreign folks know more about the politicians than we do?
I wonder if they know which person should I vote for Pct.5 county judge?
I dunno. Mrs. Obama's speech, as good as it was, tried to portray the President as one of the people. Unlike Romney, who she thinks is out of touch with the population.
To be honest, I haven't seen a Presidential Election where the candidates, BOTH candidates are so detached from the American people, I wonder if they're even human. And the Parties. Forget about greens and libertarians.
Libertarians are republicans that smoke pot and greens are democrats that don't take baths. There are really only two parties. And both are controlled by special interests. Romney, for example, came to Houston and picked up six million dollars in campaign funding. 6 million dollars. Hell that's more than what the job pays for two year terms. And what did that 6 million go to? Advertising. The dems are no better. Not by a long shot.

You know, Rappa Z has a valid point. Who do you think an elected official is going to pay more attention to? The 6 million voters? or the guy he's into for 6 million dollars?
Quote from Racer Y : Forget about greens and libertarians.
Libertarians are republicans that smoke pot and greens are democrats that don't take baths. There are really only two parties. And both are controlled by special interests.

Yeah, you really seem to know more than us foreigners who are getting shit in the face by 'murica everyday..

Quoted for retardedness.
Ah yes Denmark, constantly in conflict with the US. I'm surprised it's not an all out nuclear war at this point.
Quote from flymike91 :Ah yes Denmark, constantly in conflict with the US. I'm surprised it's not an all out nuclear war at this point.

No, but we have to listen to the 'Muuuurican politicians every day because it's simply what the rest of the world follows.
Where's the independence? you guys have over 10 military bases in Denmark of which all are closed with in 15 kilometer range.

So yes, I do declare nuclear war, because this ridiculousness is just insane, how one can be so ignorant to what is going on because one is 'murican land of the free.
You were never free to do anything, EVER.

Illuminati will find the real world leaders when the natural selection comes.
ooomg nvm
Quote from flymike91 :ooomg nvm

I'm free to speak. No strings attached here.

But the way most (not saying you, him, that dude or the guy over there) Americans treat the rest of the world is just respect less.

Americans (Again, not necessarily you, him, that dude or the guy over there) generally are, let's face it, ignorant to the world. If there was a nuclear explosion in the EU, the first thing you would say 'I'm just happy it didn't land here'.. Well duh.
But you wouldn't care, (once Again, not necessarily you, him, that dude or the guy over there)as long as America Land of the free, is safe and sound.

America is in danger, you contribute.
I think most people, including Americans, just want to work, raise their families, and find what makes them happy. If they don't spend much their time following international politics like I do, then I don't blame them or feel superior to them. Being informed about the latest decisions of the UN hasn't dramatically improved my life but I keep up to date anyway.
Quote from flymike91 :I think most people, including Americans, just want to work, raise their families, and find what makes them happy. If they don't spend much their time following international politics like I do, then I don't blame them or feel superior to them. Being informed about the latest decisions of the UN hasn't dramatically improved my life but I keep up to date anyway.

I never said Americans are not normal people like the rest of the world, don't get me wrong.
Surely in the end the right man will stand on the pedestal. But I just think it's unfair that 20-40% in America, would not be able to vote here in Denmark.
Those 20-40% just don't know what's best for them, they know they like the guy the way he speaks. They don't understand the points he makes but suddenly you have President Bush(Nothing personal if you voted, but this clearly was a mistake), and a VERY big war could have started....
I feel sorry for America, so much wasted potential.
:munching_

The LFSForums US Election
(104 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG