The online racing simulator
LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
Tell that to Seb Loeb.
Nah really you can NOT tell anymore which car to take, since all the companies now take every part from some other companies, hot glue it into their cars, sell them to someone completely different who puts badges on them.

The only thing I noticed was that with every german car you buy you get a special telephone number which you have to call when you break down. This is only to stay way up in the ADAC (AA in GB) statistics.

Pug runs smooth again. As expected...
Next year I'll go with the Porsche, that thing never failed in 360.000 kms, it won't let me down on one little trip of 2800!

greetz

der butz
The biggest problem with Pugs, other than their tendency to assemble cars at home time on Friday afternoon, is that Peugeot have a habit of buying X amount of parts as a job lot and then figuring out how to shoe horn them onto their cars.

The problem comes when replacing parts, it can be terribly difficult to figure out which part is the right fit.

The VW group do the same thing but at least give you a PR code (found in the boot) and then database all the parts on the car. With Pug replacement parts are pot luck.
Where are everybody elses photos? Becky? I want to see embarrassing Twister photos
I put some of mine on facebook, but somehow they are not visible to anyone

uploading them now to my dropbox
Try playing around with the visability thing, make sure it's on "friends" , or "friends of friends".
Sorry Bob, I'm still waiting to get an internet connection in my new house. They should be here this afternoon, if all goes well I will get straight on uploading them to Facebook - which you removed me off...
You take a few people off fb and suddenly you never hear the end of it. :P
Quote from Bob Smith :You take a few people off fb and suddenly you never hear the end of it. :P

Your avatar now seems so much more fitting;
"You add me as friend on Facebook again or..."

I am still in England.

Newcastle + bank holiday. Should give a nice combo.
Very nice photo's ACCAkut, thanks.
thanks Jason

Ironically I just got internet an hour or so ago and got them onto facebook .
Tell me about it, got tag'd in like one trillion pictures :scared:
Quote from The Very End :Tell me about it, got tag'd in like one trillion pictures :scared:

You're so photogenic :P
Oh shut up you
Quote from The Very End :Oh shut up you

But like, every facial expression you have is like a championship gurning contest....
Some really bad photo's of me in there lol!

Nice karting shots though, new avatar
Quote from Becky Rose :But like, every facial expression you have is like a championship gurning contest....

That's just how I am put togheter haha ;D

Quote from lukelfs :Some really bad photo's of me in there lol!

Nice karting shots though, new avatar

You canot complain, you look normal
Gutted you guys had rain and I wasn't there...no fair.

Looks like all had a good time though and deeply fecking jealous of all of you.
Quote from The Very End :Tell me about it, got tag'd in like one trillion pictures :scared:

You looked very sexy.
Bump for more pics!
Today I arrived back from England (Newcastle -> Amsterdam).

You guys sure missed a whole lot of partying.

LFS UK Kart Meet 2012
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG