The online racing simulator
Care to help my brother a little?
(43 posts, started )
Hey there!

My brother is into skating, as all of his friends aswell in this little village we come from.

The problem here is that at current time beeing they have to travvel a hour to get to nearest skate park, so therfor they asked a big electricity company if they could get some founds from them to build a skate park. Luckily enough they said yes, but it turned out to be a competition. There are 5 candidates to win the top amount of money, and the one getting the most votes wins the big prize.

Here is what I need your help to!
Would you please go to this link: http://www.los.no/los-fondet/stem/ , and then hit "STEM" under the "Marnardal - Drømmer om skatepark" part?

The things ends this sunday, so if you would vote one time each day it would help the kids a lot!

In advantage thanks for the support for a good cause (It's better that the kids do something healthy instead of turning out to be shitholes like myself )

PS: You can cheat by doing more browsers. I allways votes 1x in FF and 1x in IE each day
voted twice....

I guess 'takk' means thank you...
#3 - amp88
Voted a few times and also linked to this thread on the #liveforspeed IRC channel to try and drum up a few more supporters. The way you've constructed this thread (choice of thread title and body of OP) is the right way to ask people to help with voting. On top of that it sounds like a worthy cause, so good luck
Haha, I remember when all the kids in my town wrote petitions, made movies and such stuff to get a skatepark. Eventually it was built, we were so excited! It's now occupied by homeless people and drug addicts tho.

Voted
Nice - voted, good luck to him .
I found an exploit and voted about 50 times. :P
Haha lol, how you exploided that good?

And also, THANK YOU! My brother is very happy to see this support (told him that internettttttttttttttt helps him now)

I think it's a good cause, but so are the other 4 competetors aswell. But still, they will get money on 2,3,4 and 5th spot, just not as much. My brothers team, or what you would call it need around 200 000, and the local government here has said that if they get 100 000 ish by themself, they will provide the last 100 000. So, if they get this, they will probally get their park

Again thanks! And keep on voting all until sunday
#8 - Omar1
i'll vote! I used to skate when i was little, oh the memories... and voting because atleast hes not on a damn scooter, dem little scooter kids arhgg
Voted in Firefox and Chrome
Thank you thank you thank you!

If we continue this great pace we will, or my brother with his friend will reach that top spot! So just continue voting with every browser you got, each day until first comming sunday!
done
This is how I exploited it.

I will say the instructions for google chrome, I am unsure how to do it in firefox or IE.

1. Copy (Ctrl+C) the link to the page. (http://www.los.no/los-fondet/stem/)
2. Open Incognito Browsing. (Ctrl+Shift+N, while chrome is open.)
3. In the URL bar. Paste the link.
4. Make the vote.
5. Close the Incognito Browser.
6. Make sure normal chrome (non-incognito browsing.) is open. Then open Incognito browsing. (Ctrl+Shift+N)
7. Paste the link.
8. Vote.
9. Close Incognito Browsing.
9. Wash, Rinse, Repeat!!

I hope this helps.
Wouldn't clearing the cookies do the same job? But yeah, good luck !
Quote from shaun463 :Wouldn't clearing the cookies do the same job? But yeah, good luck !

Is there a keyboard shortcut to do that?

And, hey, don't steal my cookies... grr... lol
Not that I can see on Firefox, but probably on Chrome :P. Ctrl+Shift+P is the Incognito mode equivalent for Firefox, so yeah, what you said is probably alot easier :P.
Quote from Gougoodthing :This is how I exploited it.

I will say the instructions for google chrome, I am unsure how to do it in firefox or IE.

1. Copy (Ctrl+C) the link to the page. (http://www.los.no/los-fondet/stem/)
2. Open Incognito Browsing. (Ctrl+Shift+N, while chrome is open.)
3. In the URL bar. Paste the link.
4. Make the vote.
5. Close the Incognito Browser.
6. Make sure normal chrome (non-incognito browsing.) is open. Then open Incognito browsing. (Ctrl+Shift+N)
7. Paste the link.
8. Vote.
9. Close Incognito Browsing.
9. Wash, Rinse, Repeat!!

I hope this helps.

And then download some macro program, and set infinite loop for voting while you are AFK.
*-I might be AFK for next couple of hours
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :And then download some macro program, and set infinite loop for voting while you are AFK.
*-I might be AFK for next couple of hours

:P. Unless your internet cuts off halfway through...
You got it, buddy. Skating has become a really important culture (at least in North America, anyways). I'm finding most skate companies, particularly the Californian based ones, are really at the leading edge of the green movement (I mean the real, actual environmental and sustainability stuff, not the fluffy marijuana and flowers bullshit). The days of the 'skate punk' problems are long gone. At least in NA, anyways. Can't attest to the rest of the world.

Keeping kids skating is good my business, too. We design a LOT of action sports equipment
Indeed Maggot! I am not into skating myself, but from a spectators point of veiw I find it both entertaining and usefull. The kids really love it, and there are several benefits from it, such as:
  • Helping the kids socialize - getting them off the computer and into groups of other young people
  • A lot of health benefits (only minuses here are the injuries, but that's something we just got to accept, kids fall and hurt themself but are soon on their legs again!)
  • It seems that the two points above really helps the kids not getting into the "trouble-zone". By this I mean that the kids skating is not the kids who vandalize and do shit in the neightbourhood. If this is just randomly luck I do not know, but it seems it helps the kids to get healthy interests and moral
I did not know that the skating community had such great veiws on green movement, but nevertheless it's great hearing that! We need more people like that in today's world!
Quote from The Very End :
I did not know that the skating community had such great veiws on green movement, but nevertheless it's great hearing that! We need more people like that in today's world!

Intelligence and social responsibility is the new punk
Does he know how many votes he has right now?
You guys could also use your smartphones to vote if you don't want to do the incognito thing
There's no better thing than help a norwegian hoping that this one come true
voted from my SGS2 as well.... waiting at the dentist....

(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG