The online racing simulator
senis production | The Classic Era | Youtube 720p.
Hello, folks!

The Classic Era
Youtube 720p

The classic era of Formula One was a very different time — before sponsors, downforce, worldwide TV and multimillion dollar contracts. These Grand Prix legends competed for the love of the sport, risking death in every race.

"The Classic Era" is a film compiled by Skirmantas Stankevičius. It is a tribute to the classic era of Formula One Championship and its all great heroes.

I dedicate this film to the fallen heroes of Formula One Championship. Rest in peace.

"To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy.
It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone." - Bruce McLaren.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A film by Skirmantas Stankevičius;
A production by senis production;
A music by Mike Oldfield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS MATERIAL. THIS MATERIAL BELONGS TO ITS RESPECTIVE AUTHORS.
Truly a great production here! Would love to see other classic motorsports covered. What the track @ 4:34-4:37 ? Hope it's on rfactor
It's the Nurburgring
Quote from seniecka :
The classic era of Formula One was a very different time — before Bernie.

Fixed

Nice vid once again !
Hehe. Actually, you are definitely right. And yeah... Thank You for watching and enjoying this. I do appreciate.
My favorite era in Motorsport history. I'll definitely give this one a watch when I get a chance!

[EDIT] Just had a watch. Nice video! Some of the interviews were a little hard to hear, though. Probably partly due to the original recording quality and partly to my crap ears. I think you left out a lot of F1 drivers in the ending sequence, too, like Schlesser, Von Traps, etc.
Yeah well, mate. You are right and I did not include all of the fallen heroes. As Sir Jackie Stewart said "we were loosing friends every month" so it's not hard to realize how many people were killed during the races. So I couldn't include them all. Just included ones of the most well known, but, of course, behind them there were much more killed drivers. And that is definitely terrible and sad thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG