The online racing simulator
Crysis 3
(32 posts, started )
Crysis 3
#2 - Mysho
Dunno, I don't like the fact it's something we've had here already... It might be just recycled Crysis 2 with new story line and totally the same hud, missions, trillion dlcs afterwards. Simply some more EA money eating if you know what I mean... Hopefully I am wrong.
Saw a tech demo trailer this morning, blew me away. It's actually getting me to pick up the first two games to see what the series is all about. It looks like it may be worth the money for the eye candy alone.
Quote from Mysho :It might be just recycled Crysis 2 with new story line and totally the same hud, missions, trillion dlcs afterwards.

I'm hoping for 'Crysis 1 with the setting from Crysis 2', which looks pretty accurate from that trailer, and is pretty much exactly what I want the game to be
Gears of War is more fun and has way better graphics.
Quote from CheerioDM :Gears of War is more fun

More fun than a game that hasn't been released yet? I daresay it is.
Looks like Crysis 1. Thanks, outdated concoles!
I loved c1 but when i tried c2 demo it put off very badly,i just hated it.. so i dunno about c3.
I was just trolling. Never played Gears of War.
and yet people think germans have a terrible sense of humour
Crysis? what is this about? Shouting people?
The Crysis hardcore gang should try the Paradise Escape mod and otherwise ..
I´m about sure that this C3 is another C2 corridor like, effects-and-play-it-fast- shit-game. Another fast to forget game has just been announced..
So anyone tried the beta. Never played any Crysis game before.

downloading gonna try it.
beta? download?
It isn't bad, but the graphics looks bad compared to the system specs.

Played it with a i7-3770k, GTX670OC.
Gamy graphics it is. It's fairly fun for little while, reminds me of old UT. Trying to be too modern a bit is feeling I had, which puts me off after little while. Players are fairly weak, so you'll be able to make few kills if you give it a shot.
Quote from MAGGOT :It's actually getting me to pick up the first two games to see what the series is all about.

I haven't played Crysis 2 but the first one is a lot like the original Far Cry. The first half is really entertaining then suddenly it turns to shit when they introduce a variety of crap baddies.
I like the part where Crysis 3 on the PC is DX11 only and runs like crap while consoles can run it.
Actually I have no problems running it with 560ti my graphics setting are on High
and average FPS is 50 could be driver problem in some cases where there is massive issues with fps..
Quote from Bose321 :I like the part where Crysis 3 on the PC is DX11 only and runs like crap while consoles can run it.

I could play Crysis 2 on ultra @ 1920x1200 with DX 11 enabled on my GTX 470, does this mean I won't be able to do this in Crysis 3 anymore?
Uninstalled. Even on the lowest settings I couldn't play it properly and all the motion blur nearly killed me.

Not for me.
Quote from Mysho :I could play Crysis 2 on ultra @ 1920x1200 with DX 11 enabled on my GTX 470, does this mean I won't be able to do this in Crysis 3 anymore?

Crysis 2 was a simple console port. I'm interested in how it runs actually compared to C1 and C2. Gotta get a 670 or something soon I guess, although I doubt it's worth it for Crysis.
Anyone got this? I just finished it, Crysis 3 is ending the story. I think the final game is rather surprise, combining the best of Crysis 1 and Crysis 2. I didn't feel the campaign was too short neither, took me 9 hours to finish it. The hardest difficulty is really a challenge what I can say. Graphics and all this stuff looks stunning, I am actually quite satisfied overall. Worth the time and money.

Crysis 3
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG