The online racing simulator
New from USA
(10 posts, started )
New from USA
Hey guys, got this game a while ago and im setting up a simulator this week to get into racing. Idk why the A in my username is capitalized. Getting a fanatec wheel and pedals but Im using an xbox controller currently. Still trying to find some real racing servers. The only racing servers ive found are rally servers. Also would like to use some other cars then the demo ones but there are no S1 races that i can find. Got S1 last week and might get S2 this week.

I drag race in real life. Mines the turd on the left
Welcome! I see you've found your way to cargame.nl S1's server. To experience the full LFS effect, you should upgrade to S2.

Quote from MAstaajbomb :Idk why the A in my username is capitalized.

You're from MA (Massachusetts)?
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Welcome! I see you've found your way to cargame.nl S1's server. To experience the full LFS effect, you should upgrade to S2.

You're from MA (Massachusetts)?

Lol yep from Massachusetts. Yeah i just did my first real race on cargames server. The problem is my xbox controllers steering is horrible. Either full left or full right. I tried everything to fix it so instead ordered a fanatec wheel

When im in the server browser i see all of the S2 servers right?
I'm not sure on how S1 content is handled via the master server, but as of right now, there are 586 servers. If you don't see them in the master list, then head over to lfsworld.net and click on 'Racers and Hosts online'.
Thanks thats very handy
Just got S2 hope to see you guys out there
We will see you
Quote from MAstaajbomb :Just got S2 hope to see you guys out there

Nice , well done ! Hope to see you on track.

If need something or any doubt just ask it

Greetz,
Can anyone help me find a place for CSR wheel setups? I just got one today and im having trouble getting used to it. I cant spin the wheel fast enough so i spin out. Any realism things i can do? i never have problems racing in real life like this

New from USA
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG