The online racing simulator
Maybe scawen is trying to get in contact with him.

He could get some serious information about what and how he does it and eventually grab him for a quick development tool for 5$ a day....
the release of S3 might eventually come a bit faster than 2912
Hello wall!
"Hello Dave, how are you doing today?"
Perfectly fine, thanks.
....dave posted on his facebook wall

:insane:
I actually read the walls reply with the voice of HAL9000
This guy is awesome , he is showing very nicely how outdated this software is and how many holes it has.
And you say 2 days? Lmao maybe devs are on vacation.
#57 - troy
face -> desk

How has somebody finding an exploit anything to do with the age of the software? Just look at DayZ theres plenty of hackers around there and while it is brand new and gets updates pretty much every month they still can't get rid of them. And I very much doubt Scawen just has to change 1 bit of code to stop these kind of things happening, the only possible outcome this whole adventure will end up in is that the physics will be delayed even further because Scawen has to reverse engineer how this guy manages to beat the cheat protection.
You are wrong if you think Scawen is currently working on physics.
Quote from AnakinSkywalker :You are wrong if you think Scawen is currently working on physics.

your just a sad prick wiht no drivingskills,
thats why you need to hack,:eclipsee_
Quote from AnakinSkywalker :You are wrong if you think Scawen is currently working on physics.

You got some messed up online stats :|
Quote from troy :face -> desk

How has somebody finding an exploit anything to do with the age of the software? Just look at DayZ theres plenty of hackers around there and while it is brand new and gets updates pretty much every month they still can't get rid of them. And I very much doubt Scawen just has to change 1 bit of code to stop these kind of things happening, the only possible outcome this whole adventure will end up in is that the physics will be delayed even further because Scawen has to reverse engineer how this guy manages to beat the cheat protection.

dayz and lfs are different, with 2 lines changed i have CO for free, without any F.A.D.E, can you do that with lfs ??

if you could things would be worse so lets count our lucky stars.
Thanks to DayZ the waiting for the new LFS patch is much easier .
Quote from Skytrill :Thanks to DayZ the waiting for the new LFS patch is much easier .

dayz is boring compared to other mods though... all the suspense only to be noob'd by a crew of guys who end up going rouge on each other, you dominate them you get banned from the server...

OT: did this guy get found out yet ?
Disappeared. Lost, basically.
spaceship was attracted by black hole trap
He was on [TC] Today. It's switched off now.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
How can you know its username if he was using blank one ? :detective
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Quote from AnakinSkywalker :How can you know its username if he was using blank one ? :detective

LFSW

confirmed krup was always hacking around
Keep feeding information. Very smart.
Our friend is back on Cargame server.

So the server will be offline soon again probably.

Well, it does not matter. What is the fun racing with people like this.

It is sad. Guess the job can't be done.
Just so you know, I'm trying to do something about this.

I've been trying to figure out what's actually happening, how the unwelcome guest can bypass all the security checks.

But it's complicated and I have still not discovered how it can happen. I have some ideas that may detect the situation and hopefully kick the guest. Also I should improve some logging to try to narrow the search.

If Anakin Skywalker would like to help out by explaining the exploit, we'd be pleased to hear from him.
rofl @Anakin
This thread is closed

Ban this guy please [hacker using no username]
(333 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG