The online racing simulator
2x iRacing.com Discount
(30 posts, started )
2x iRacing.com Discount
Hello racer's,
I have 1 discount for iRacing.com
You can get 3 months for FREE.
Note: this is for new members only
I will be giving them away to the people that I think deserve it most.
If you do no have a iRacing account and you would like 3 months for free then fill in the form below and I will pick 1 winner.

LFS Username:
Email Address:
Reason why you think you should get the discount:

I will pick 1 winner soon !

Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Alternatively people could get 6 months for free without having to give a reason why they think they deserve a discount.........

https://cadillaccupracing.com/

EDIT: Too slow yet again!
Ok, Well if any one wants them fill the form in :P
-
(Yuusei) DELETED by Yuusei : so so slow
#6 - CSF
Ok, I wont bother next time.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Ok, I wont bother next time.

hey its nice of you Although they are just pointing out you can get 3 more months for free from Cadillac. Now if you had free content (say the NASCAR Sprint Cup Car) I would apply for it
No worries, I didn't see the caddy discount
#10 - CSF
It doesn't matter, yours is still probably good for some people. For instance it doesn't come with an American bus.
Quote from CSF :It doesn't matter, yours is still probably good for some people. For instance it doesn't come with an American bus.

caddy is free ;D
I just registered to that Cadillac site and received only a 3 month code. Meh.
i dont understand whats wrong with his offer...i think its nice...so ill apply

LFS Username: [RCG]Boosted

Email Address: [email protected]

Reason why you think you should get the discount:

i want to try it, but dont really have the money, and i kinda dislike the subscription system...but since i heard its decent i surely would like to give it a shot....erm drive.
#14 - PoVo
LFS Username: PoVo
Reason why you think you should get the discount: I've heard a lot about iRacing and I would be really interested in trying it. I can't really afford it because I'm not exactly a die-hard racer but I would appreciate if I could try it.
I've had to change it to 1 winner but I will be picking that winner on 25th Aug 2012.
You can see if you application is accepted here
Quote from PoVo :Real Name: Povilas
LFS Username: PoVo
Reason why you think you should get the discount: I've heard a lot about iRacing and I would be really interested in trying it. I can't really afford it because I'm not exactly a die-hard racer but I would appreciate if I could try it.

you cant cruise on iracing..
No it's more hardcore racing.
*Effective July 31st, 2012, the complimentary 6-month subscription offer will expire and be replaced by a 3-month subscription offer.
Quote from Bmxtwins :*Effective July 31st, 2012, the complimentary 6-month subscription offer will expire and be replaced by a 3-month subscription offer.

Whyyyyy I'm unlucky then.
#20 - PoVo
#22 - CSF
Wow, talk about late to the party bro!
Finest people show up late
The Cadillac offer is now only for 3 months anyway
#25 - CSF
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Finest people show up late

Does this make Boothy the worst person in the world? Poor Boothy....

2x iRacing.com Discount
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG