The online racing simulator
The Race Returns (Race Driver Grid 2)
(12 posts, started )
The trailer doesn't show much other than a Ravenwest Pagani Huayauuurraeeera, but I'm really excited about a GRID sequel!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The trailer doesn't show much other than a Ravenwest Pagani Huayauuurraeeera, but I'm really excited about a GRID sequel!

Well it shows Ravenswest are back
Here is the first trailer for GRID 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKCS8B6_SA&feature=plcp

So race cars appear to have been replaced by (tuneable?) road cars. There are a few previews lurking around game sites, and some say cockpit view has been axed since 95% of players didn't use it.
Hopefully this will be playable on the PC.

I couldn't do more than a couple of races on the previous game due to the ridiculous half-second delay between turning the wheel and the car responding (which LOADS of people seem to have found)
Quote from Crashgate3 :Hopefully this will be playable on the PC.

I couldn't do more than a couple of races on the previous game due to the ridiculous half-second delay between turning the wheel and the car responding (which LOADS of people seem to have found)

I found that was a graphics issue. While it seemed to run smoothly on high graphics I had the same input lag issues. When I wound the graphics back the input lag disappeared.
I probably completed the first grid up to about 10 times... It was great fun.

Not much Simulation but it was funny getting all race wins in pro mode without restarts or anything

/nerd
It was a good fun game ( #1 ), a hybrid between arcade and sim, much like what the Flatout serie offers.

Hopefully they stick with the hybrid thing and does not go full arcade.
(you never go full arcade (Tropic Thunder reference) ).
#10 - JJ72
just like a Shift 2 clone with slightly more arcade, not different enough it seems.
I don't get it.

Why have fatlace(Hellaflush, Slammed Society) as some sponsor decals on the cars? What sense does that actually make as I can't really understand what does fatlace mostly have to do with racing, anyways? Well yeah, there is Fatlace Motorsport, but Hellaflush? wat?

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG