The online racing simulator
OLFSLtv Testing ! - Testers wanted...TONIGHT!
Right, I've got everything all setup, the capture card has arrived and is installed in the machine and I want to get the codec settings all done and dusted.

Tonight (Thursday 20th July) I will be streaming some test footage live from the *Original LFS League (3) server, so if you want to be seen, then pop onto the server... But thats not why im posting

I need 3-5 volunteers to watch the stream and report back on any problems that they have with it, you will need to be on msn and you will need to be able to speak english, because i don't speak any other languages...

Many thanks
Dave
Quote from f1r3b4ll :I need 3-5 volunteers to watch the stream and report back on any problems that they have with it, you will need to be on msn and you will need to be able to speak english, because i don't speak any other languages...

I'll help you
I'll help out if you want
#4 - joen
Sure, I'll tune in
What time is it? I might be able to watch too
Now
I'd like to have a butcher's

I'm on MSN now, I'll PM you my adress.
Well then I'm able to watch it
Those wanting to race, look for this server

*The Original LFS League (3)

P.s. it's MRT's only so filter that to find it - or join specific game

For those wanting to watch, make sure you have the LATEST version of winamp installed... to make sure you have the NSV plugin

http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp524_pro.exe

When asked for a pro code - just click cancel

Dave
#10 - joen
are you on msn currently f1r3b4ll? I'm watching the stream but I can't see you in my messenger list
stream working fine btw here
No problems for me too, but no messenger contact yet
OLFSL IRC is ok too guys
Nooo... 401 service unavailable
#14 - joen
running again

not using irc btw
Quote from Tweaker :There is no reason to download Pro, it is pointless to have that version. Just download the free one and it is all you need. Other programs can rip music better than the Pro version.... so don't be bugged by the code prompt.

http://download.nullsoft.com/w ... 524_full_emusic-7plus.exe

Yes but it is also free from that "Emusic" garbaged with the version you linked... - so could anyone downloading winamp - please use the link i posted earlier thanks

P.s. A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO WATCHED THE TEST STREAM! It's a HUGE thumbs up, and if i can get it sorted then i'll be streaming live races this weekend :-)

Dave
You don't have to install emusic even if it is in the installer.
I've just always been in the habit of choosing that pro link to avoid any spyware even coming onto my system...

Remember AOL owns winamp now... no morals
Even the PRO one comes with the exact same useful stuff as the Free one. All you have to do is just choose not to install any AOL stuff or add any of the 'extras'. That is the only best Winamp one you can get... and the emusic stuff is optional during installation. I am quite surprised people think it is spyware even without some of that stuff... the name of the file must throw people off.
Right.

Everyone just download and install winamp. Which one.. you decide.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG