The online racing simulator
LFSW acting strange
(22 posts, started )
LFSW acting strange
LFSW appears like this:

Can't click on anything, tried several refreshes, got to login after a while, but now it's back like this. Tried in chrome and firefox. Firefox actually doesn't show anything but a few icons in the top bar.
Attached images
lfsw2.jpg
Same here, its been like this for a week maybe, I just assumed its because of firefox update.
#3 - Bean0
Tried CTRL+F5 ?
Quote from Bean0 :Tried CTRL+F5 ?

After several refreshes, it appears to be normal, but still can't click on anything. And refreshing again makes it start the loop again.

edit: Now got to a point where everything worked ok, but refreshing again made it go away.
#5 - delis
the same with Opera...
Maybe this thread should be joined with this one? It seems to me that it is the same bug you are suffering.
Happens with me from time to time, using FF.
Cross-checked with a other machine running Chrome, same deal there.

Guess it's just something releated to the rallypack or something
Quote from Whiskey :Maybe this thread should be joined with this one? It seems to me that it is the same bug you are suffering.

Yes that's probably it, but nothing has cured the problem for me yet. Tried deleting all browsing history, refreshing loads of times. Still almost impossible to use.
I used Ctrl + F5 and it works fine now.
Must be a sign of a patch!
-
(r3zp3k7) DELETED by r3zp3k7
According to FireBug, the error is because the PHP document declaring some of the JavaScript functions don't have the correct character encoding, the content is read as garbage by the browser. This causes the browser to not declaring the JavaScript functions it need to properly display LFSW.
Lfswrold all messed up over here also.
edit: tried refreshing, like playing a russian roulette, only 1 time out of 15-20 refreshes when the site was normal .
edit2: both ff and chrome act the same.
Works perfect here, using FF 11.0
I have had this a few times over the past couple of month. It never stays like this, an F5 usually works.

Fire Fox here
I got this today while searching for hosts. Took a good 15 tries refreshing until I could click anything.
Firefox 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 works normal here on LFSW
Appears to be fine now on chrome too.
Well, i dont know if i'm the only one now, but LFSW is not working ok, The desktop icons overlay with the opened windows and you need to close and re enter to the site to "click" on other icon...
I´ve been using LFSW all day, don´t have this problem now.
i have this in many browsers also.

LFSW acting strange
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG