The online racing simulator
Need help opening DDS files in Photoshop..
I previously had an add-on for Photoshop CS2 that allowed the opening and editing of DDS files. After deducing that I no longer have the file backed up, I attempted to find it again. The first wall I ran into was nVidia's developer page apparently being down, though eventually found it elsewhere.. I thought. Sadly, whatever I got doesn't seem to work. I believe I need the x32 version as that's what my copy of CS2 is, though it's installed on a x64 version of Winblows7 Pro? Any help is greatly appreciated as it's really starting to annoy me at this point!!
I appreciate the suggestion Frunze118, though I'd really rather continue using Photoshop for any needs that can't be met within MS Paint, (but I'll keep it in mind).
Surely somebody knows the solution to this wall I seem to be running into with CS2?
Quote from Stingray1700 :I found a link...

You sir, win the "my new best digital friend" award! A toast in your general direction, (wherever that may be), with my peach-mango koolaid. :monkey: (file archived!)
EDIT - FWIW/anybody who may run into this, I did have to alter the directory in which the included instructions give, to be "Program Files (x86)", as they were obviously made pre-x64

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG