The online racing simulator
New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
if you want to cruise why not use your real motor vehicle instead of the pretend one...?

Quote from HarryGillman :if you want to cruise why not use your real motor vehicle instead of the pretend one...?

Why not race your real motor vehicle on a track? Same reasons.
Quote from PoVo :Same reasons.

Yeah,quite identical:
Cruising - buy a car,put petrol in it,drive.
Racing - buy a car,upgrade to match safety regulations,buy parts,tyres,fuel,drivers suit,helmet,register for series/league/event,drive...
No difference at all...
Quote from Eclipsed :Yeah,quite identical:
Cruising - buy a car,put petrol in it,drive.
Racing - buy a car,upgrade to match safety regulations,buy parts,tyres,fuel,drivers suit,helmet,register for series/league/event,drive...
No difference at all...

You don't need to register for a track day. Just arrive, pay and race.

I'd also cruise a stanced car only, which would have some pride and uniqueness.
Track day is not real racing,it's just driving fast on racetrack. Is fun too,but still,not the real racing we would like to enjoy.
lol stance bullshit.. ok take a corner at more than 30mph with ur stance. fp
Quote from HarryGillman :if you want to cruise why not use your real motor vehicle instead of the pretend one...?

Because if I cruise in my city the way I do in LFS, my license and car would have been confiscated more than a few times already.
I would have threatened many people's lives too, because in the city, there are the so-called pedestrians. And this is just irrational and irresponsible. Think about it.

[E] Sorry, forgot to put the most abused emoticon after my post.

New cruise server opened!!
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG