The online racing simulator
Selling pc, Need value.
(6 posts, started )
Selling pc, Need value.
Hey there, Im taking a break from internet and gaming for a while and thought id sell my pc as its never used and iv got a laptop for basics if i ever need to get online.

I need some help putting a price on the thing.

It has:-

i5 2500 non k

4GB ram

2x 500GB hard drives

ATI HD 5850 1GB.

No Os installed, Well has Win 7 pro on it but il be keeping key.

Is just over 6 months old.

The thing is in a cheap case with a 450W power supply as i had it in a htpc case with 650W silent psu that my mate just bought. Its rarely been used and i think i only played Amnesia and a bit of Dwarf Fortress on it.

Its not been used at all since getting put back in the big case and is collecting dust under the stairs.
Used PC's are essentially worthless. Definitely a buyer's market, because there aren't really any buyers. You'd be lucky to get 100 Euros for the whole system.

The real way to do it is part it out.
I'd give you about £420 for it? (If I had that kind of cash) but if you want a fast sale maybe £399?
Quote from Forbin :Used PC's are essentially worthless. Definitely a buyer's market, because there aren't really any buyers. You'd be lucky to get 100 Euros for the whole system.

The real way to do it is part it out.

Are you crazy? It's worth a lot more then that. He could sell it real easy on eBay as there is a lot of people looking for great deals
Quote from tbofram :Are you crazy? It's worth a lot more then that. He could sell it real easy on eBay as there is a lot of people looking for great deals

Great deals? I wouldnt even give €350 for that setup USED.
Quote from tbofram :Are you crazy? It's worth a lot more then that. He could sell it real easy on eBay as there is a lot of people looking for great deals

If you bought the hardware listed in the OP new here in the US, you would pay:

i5 2500: $210
4GB RAM: $25
ATI 5850: ~$100
TOTAL: $335 (275 Euros)

No one is going to pay nearly that much for used hardware, though, and you'll get more for the parts individually than if you sold the computer as a complete system.

Selling pc, Need value.
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG