The online racing simulator
SpeedServers NGT Championship 2012
(108 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Jonathon.provost :1. Pit entry means that they have crossed the pit entrance line, not allowed

Can you quote the rules please? I could not find it there.
Quote from Eclipsed :Real name: Rony Kronpušs
Race Number: 96
Team: TheReality Racing Team
Nationality: Latvia

Withdrawing as the races are just too late for me... (need the sleep before work day)
Quote from Jonathon.provost :3. #45's penalty was removed but he does have a dt for next round as a substitute he is classified as 1st

Maybe you meant car #44 instead of car #45? I'm #44, the one with the +10 seconds penalty. I don't know about any penalty for #45, but he finished 4th, behind 44, 99 and 21.

Quote from Flame CZE :Can you quote the rules please? I could not find it there.

I'll tell you there's no such mention. I read the rules and I did leave pits wihout crossing the yellow lines because I'm used to it, but there's no such thing in the rules.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :I'll tell you there's no such mention. I read the rules and I did leave pits wihout crossing the yellow lines because I'm used to it, but there's no such thing in the rules.

I'd understand pit exit line crossing, but the pit entry line is a bit stupid at South City there.
ye why i have penalty?
i think my pit was ok i didnt go over 79 in pits...
I am really sorry guy's.
Penalties for pit entry / exit will be deleted as it is not in the current version of the rules.
This was in my update but i must of removed it.
i here, now, nothing understud...
Quote from K.Räikkönen 1 :Real Name: Samppa Koski
Team: rFORCE™
Race Number: 64
Nationality: Finland

I withdraw from the series.
K.Räikkönen 1 - Removed, Thanks !

Result's are now Official: Here
Note: -1 Lap for car #45 (ONLY to make the tracker correct. NOT for a penalty)
Quote from Jonathon.provost :K.Räikkönen 1 - Removed, Thanks !

Result's are now Official: Here
Note: -1 Lap for car #45 (ONLY to make the tracker correct. NOT for a penalty)

ok.so im 100% clear?yes this is results from race but i send you protest...so what will be with that?there was severals unfair moves from otrher drivers to me!
EDIT: and i drive for Serbian Racing Team.
why i have fu*king 10sec for next race?
OMG,
READ!!!
#45 - Drive Through - Substitute for 10 sec penalty after admin decision.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! i didnt have any DT in this race!and any penalty i was several time to pit to fix the car and nothig more...and i was driving in pit 79 i dont see any misstake in this race!from my side!
It's for Next Race
yes i know that!why?i whant reason!write me here time on reply to look...
Right, I deleted your 10 sec penalty, then instead of that, you have a dt penalty for next round.
that is all ok...i just whant reason and time in reply...
:bump:
huh?
Sorry,
It was because, you passed the SC before SC line. But I need to sort the rule book out, but I will get back to you.
i whant to see that in reply.say what time in reply?
and you make 1 round and then write rules?
I will have a look at the replay.
Also I have more than this on my list. This is at the top but I do have a lot of other stuff to do.
Muhi_GP: I am really sorry, I must of mistaken you for #44 He is the one with the DT next round. Sorry
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Muhi_GP: I am really sorry, I must of mistaken you for #44 He is the one with the DT next round. Sorry

its ok everyone make misstakes...but im sure that i didnt make some misstake on this race.
This thread is closed

SpeedServers NGT Championship 2012
(108 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG