The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2012: Round 4 Race Discussion
Returning to road courses after the Kyoto 500, we also return to Aston North, which has its third presence on the LFSCART carlendar. This year, however, it will be in the opposite direction of last year's race, turning the "corkscrew" into "eau rouge". The race is scheduled for 63 laps.

Remember that there will be a bonus lap for the formation lap. Each race has a 2-hour time limit. R4 tyres are prohibited, but pitstops are NOT REQUIRED.

Race weekend timetable:

23:59 UTC Friday, 13 July 2012: Signups lockout begins

Saturday, 14 July 2012:

15:05 UTC Deadline for confirmation and entry requirements
17:05 UTC Qualifying, 20 minutes. Field split into two groups, sessions run concurrently on separate servers.
17:35 UTC Superpole, Top 6 from Qualifying
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins

18:00 UTC Sunday, 15 July 2012: Signups lockout ends

Server password and info will be PM'd to confirmed entrants after the confirmations deadline expires.
Yay, a non-oval track!
Quote from Eiw :Sonic realms racing, 81, Eiw, Yufeng Cai, China

spaces uhm
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
Passworts will be Sent Out Shortly. Double checking
This wraps up not only my shortest LFSCART race ever, but also existence of that shitty ISP in this house. I had too much patience with them. :|
#6 - kiste
shit race... Start went fine but after eau rouge Temmu spun and i brakedbut the guys behind me doesnt so the raace was gone with my pitstop in lap 3... After catching up some guys in lap42 or 43 i spun and crashed hard into the wall. it wasn´t unny to race against no one. Again bad luck in lfscart i dn´t know what i am doing wrong
More than perfect start and had good pace early but i completely forgot about the formation lap rule in LFSCART. My tires were so cold after first 8-10 laps it became ridiculous and i was planning to pit earlier than supposed to (albeit not harming my total effort) but then timeout occured. Shame really because i would just lower the pressure in tires and start actually doing some laptimes instead of sliding out of the track every corner. Thanks for the race guys and patience from Core and Torppis i tried my everything to keep them behind (aggressively too, wouldnt be so much hassle with warmed tires)

Oh well, atleast i now know that my dynamic ip changes every hour, shouldnt be doing so anymore.
Quote from Kid222 :This wraps up existence of that shitty ISP in this house. I had too much patience with them. :|

Quote from EliteAti :timeout occured.

Can't believe that - a guy with mobile internet finished the race,while others lost connection... Obviously O2 isn't THAT bad... But still mad for that SMS they decided to send me,ticked off the message allert pop-up now...

Anyway - this was my first top level non-oval race with the new hardware setup and it was the worst ever. Race setup with R2s at rear worked well with that crapwheel I had before (after heatpeak could go under 1:40),now I burned those rears even up to 120** degrees,my consistansy was somewhere under the table and didn't wanted to join me for this race. Later in race my tires were very thin,but I decided to run another lap,blew the left rear at the very first corner,while returning to pit,blew right front too,had to lough myself... Race setup deleted.
this track was bad for fo8, no as7r anymore please
Eclipsed: O2 is thousands of times better than what i have to deal with.
Pedals spiked again, just did 75% and disconnected
Replay link is 404
Quote from Ziomek21 :Replay link is 404

It would help to hit 4 instead of 3 for the round 4 replays. Fixed!
Quote from TexasLTU :For some people I can say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZYfi_Ex_gM

Apart from that, good race, bad luck for WW again, must be sorrow to lose it in a final lap.

For Simon, he had bad luck. Richard Branson needs to be shot. For me it was 100% my own fault so I dont have any bad feelings for it. I think I've had an argument to have had the pace to be a contender for the win in every lfscart race I've contended, but never had better than 4th - so it isn't something new.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG