The online racing simulator
Will be uploading full race length from Mantorp Park this weekend.
Will be up soon!
Quote from Dennis93 :Will be uploading full race length from Mantorp Park this weekend.
Will be up soon!

Do the one that shows the suspension/tire dangit!
Me and my team Masters Of Endurance raced 24H Le Hodonin with GoKarts for the third time.
We overtook third team 3 minutes before finish

Here is nice video from another CZ/SVK team Onlineracing.eu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qQQ_HKNvwI&hd=1

(I hope that everyone is fine with that MOE name)
Quote from PMD9409 :Do the one that shows the suspension/tire dangit!

I would have to really chop it small then, like for one lap or so, youtube takes a dump on me with these files... GoPro ftl.
what was the penalty for in the end?
Quote from BenjiMC :what was the penalty for in the end?

no one actually knows completely
According to the Camaro Cup website via google translate:

"In the second heat was Dennis Lind quickly away and tricks first place. A little TOO fast, it turned out. He had a false start and ignored also black flag, resulting in disqualification. Jocke Mangs knew about it and made no mistakes in second place - which of course became a profit. The race took Tobias Brink into the second and Frederick Rose in third place."

Was it for the inital start - were you on pole or 2nd, or was it on a restart, even though you were 1st?
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame
Quote from boothy :According to the Camaro Cup website via google translate:

"In the second heat was Dennis Lind quickly away and tricks first place. A little TOO fast, it turned out. He had a false start and ignored also black flag, resulting in disqualification. Jocke Mangs knew about it and made no mistakes in second place - which of course became a profit. The race took Tobias Brink into the second and Frederick Rose in third place."

Was it for the inital start - were you on pole or 2nd, or was it on a restart, even though you were 1st?

First start.
But i was on pole!
uploading race 1 now.
"Tooned" by Mclaren

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG