The online racing simulator

I would give an S2 account to someone that rid himself of this Dolan crap.
-
(skstibi) DELETED by skstibi : Nevermind. People are just idiots.
Gifs theese days
gif? someone spend hours modeling and rendering that
Quote from ACCAkut :gif? someone spend hours modeling and rendering that

Probably someone on 4chan.
Whatever it is, it's not normal.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Definitely someone on 4chan.

Actually most of high-quality original content comes from other, smaller and cozier imageboards.

Btw:

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :

A friend of mine, who's often in China, said the same thing just few days ago. I was liek.. wat :S
I rofled when i saw this(but not a professional joke)

It's not funny, but very interesting... I was like dafuq when I read about the spider bite...
Glad I have E.Reiljans on my ignore list. Cleans out a lot of that Dolan crap.

Reply to below: No content analyzer needed. The last few pages were reason enough.
I know I am not the only one that can't stand that crap and I block anyone that posts it regularly.
Funny, I didn't knew forum's ignoring feature had content analyzer, and replaced posts with something like Post is hidden because user is ignored, approximate content: a lot of dolan crap.
Quote from skstibi :Glad I have E.Reiljans on my ignore list. Cleans out a lot of that Dolan crap.

Added, and agreed. Let's keep the funny thread funny.
But the funny thing is that it's not funny, you get it? If it was funny then it wouldn't be funny.. awesome logic is awesome
Quote from skstibi :Glad I have E.Reiljans on my ignore list. Cleans out a lot of that Dolan crap.

Reply to below: No content analyzer needed. The last few pages were reason enough.
I know I am not the only one that can't stand that crap and I block anyone that posts it regularly.

Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Added, and agreed. Let's keep the funny thread funny.

But it's the inevitable thread. And dolan comics will inevitably surface (like the shit they are).
All types of humor.

Let's try better taste for the doolan haters.

Nice one :o
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG