The online racing simulator

Quote from matijapkc :This one would be a lot funnier if it was written normally or as a rage comic.

This. I never find funny those dolan comics...even the good jokes are ruined in them.

edit*

QWOP olympics?

Have no idea

Quote from matijapkc :This one would be a lot funnier if it was written normally or as a rage comic.

Quote from Whiskey :This. I never find funny those dolan comics...even the good jokes are ruined in them.

I don't think you understand the dolan comics idea. The jokes are not supposed to be funny which is why they are funny. Basically a dolan comic that has a good joke is imho a failed dolan comic. The bad gamrner and horisb typs just mak them even more hialsris.
More Balotellies (last time for me)

Quote from Hyperactive :The jokes are not supposed to be funny which is why they are funny.

That's exactly why they aren't funny.

The only "non funny" jokes that I find funny are those where the pun is so obvious that if you say anything else people would laugh because they were expecting you to say the obvious joke.
Quote from Whiskey :That's exactly why they aren't funny.

The only "non funny" jokes that I find funny are those where the pun is so obvious that if you say anything else people would laugh because they were expecting you to say the obvious joke.

It's not funny to you because you search for a sense in it, stop looking for a sense. The sheer randomness makes it funny.

Dolan comics were funny at the start (some of them at least) in their own absurd way, now they are just boring and overused...for example the last dolanpic has the same point and ending as the previous 2000 of them.
Like I said before, dolan comics suck and meme comics rule! (ok last time I said rage comics, but memes are funny too. Y U PPL NO POST MEMES)
^ This is the biggest lie of all times.
lol
Screw you and screw your Dolan comics.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG