The online racing simulator
DIY Bass Shaker/Tactile Transducer
Hey Guys,

Here are some pics of my recently made bass shakers.
Although the 4" one is a higher power speaker the bigger. 6"? one actually works better. the 4" one is too loud, probably because I have rubber washers on all sides, but if I don't use rubber washers, it doesn't vibrate enough.
Attached images
shakercompare.jpg
4inchshaker.jpg
biggershaker.jpg
Quote from V3R73X :Hey Guys,

Here are some pics of my recently made bass shakers.
Although the 4" one is a higher power speaker the bigger. 6"? one actually works better. the 4" one is too loud, probably because I have rubber washers on all sides, but if I don't use rubber washers, it doesn't vibrate enough.

And these are for...? BTW looks interesting, but I don'r know what exactly are these things.
Quote from wody21 :And these are for...? BTW looks interesting, but I don'r know what exactly are these things.

Have you heard of the butt kicker? it's the same as that, just my cheap DIY verson. It basically shakes my chair when i loose traction etc.
I always thought the buttkicker was something that kicked people from the internets when quoting huge images.
Quote from Bose321 :I always thought the buttkicker was something that kicked people from the internets when quoting huge images.

High res pics are gooood

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG