The online racing simulator
2012 Kyoto 500: Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

2012 Kyoto 500 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.LFSCART
Server Password: Will be PMed to all competitors as appropriate.

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
Skins thread will be up Wednesday sometime during the day.
I know that the qualification is still far away, but I have one question whether the qualifications that start at 17.00 UTC I can be late and be around 18.30 UTC? This is because, unfortunately, by the work and if I can not replace, unfortunately this is late. Is there a possibility to delay or not?
Surely you didn't think the qualification lasts for 6 hours each day? You really should read the rule book first..

In a nutshell qualification is open on two days for 6 hours at a time. You can come and post a time anytime within that window. You only need to be present for one single qualification run on either day anytime between 17 and 23 utc.
will skins require a rookie stripe or any new logos other than LFSCart Default?
Quote from Mustangman759 :will skins require a rookie stripe or any new logos other than LFSCart Default?

Skins template will be available Thursday.
Quote from dekojester :Skins template will be available Thursday.

Which Thursday, yesterday or in 6 days?
Is there a session registrar anywheres
Would it be possible for you to announce the practice sessions times 1-day in advance, perhaps at the end of the preceding session?

I ask that because I'm technically able to attend them if they happen at 20h-ish, like today, but because I go jogging immediately after work (and go to work immediately after I wake up), I need to know in advance if there's gonna be a race during the time I'm out in order to reschedule my exercise without risking losing a day of running for nothing.

I'm serious.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Would it be possible for you to announce the practice sessions times 1-day in advance, perhaps at the end of the preceding session?

I ask that because I'm technically able to attend them if they happen at 20h-ish, like today, but because I go jogging immediately after work (and go to work immediately after I wake up), I need to know in advance if there's gonna be a race during the time I'm out in order to reschedule my exercise without risking losing a day of running for nothing.

I'm serious.

I actually agree. I checked before i went to sleep last night no new sessions wake up and find ive missed two...Advance warning would be lovely
So session 6? Like tomorrow?
I will get the remaining sessions up this afternoon, after work.

6 straight days of work at dark thirty and 4-5hrs of sleep a night makes it hard to post
Deko, I can get pass via PM?
Yesterday I received it 11 minutes before start of practice session,so be patient...
deko i can haz skinkit? :P
:yikes:
Dammed, I totally missed this event :weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping:
NDR Nascar events just rocks, even if u dont get to do the race u get so many nice races in the practice sessions

Usuallay Cawwa (Bertil) keeps track of these events, but he's been busy driving his stupid bike , so i guess he has missed this as well

Man i'm so jealous now on all you who managed to quali into the race ... Have FUN

2012 Kyoto 500: Server Information and General Questions / Discussions
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG