The online racing simulator
Mass Effect 3 [CONTAINS SPOILERS]
(38 posts, started )
Quote from BAMBO :Oh my sacchariferous supernatural deity in which I deem to be credulous enough to believe in! A fellow escapist reader? I thought the likes of us were too up-nosed to hang around the LFS forum

I do watch Zero Punctuation before I play a new game..
#28 - JJ72
i don't know how they can extend the ending though....since my shepard has died.
Quote from BAMBO :http://social.bioware.com/foru ... -Effect-3-10089946-1.html

WOOOOOOT!! WOOOOOOT!!! and some more wooot!! My respect for Bioware has tripled. They've actually handled this maturely and have more or less promised us the much asked for closure.

Sorry, but that's just "please, feel sympathy for the people who worked hard on ME3" without actually telling us anything useful. It's a blatant attempt to make people feel bad about criticizing Mass Effect 3 and nothing else. Quoting NYT and PA about how great the game is also besides the point, I think most people agree that game is pretty good apart from the ending.

JJ72: They can just pick the Destruction ending and say that it's the real way game should have ended. Don't forget that Shepard can also die in the end of ME2 but that doesn't really matter all that much since he's clearly alive in ME3 (although, you cannot export a save where he/she is dead at the end of ME2).
#31 - JJ72
they should let you load that save and just show how the galaxy is ****ed.
Quote from Crommi :Sorry, but that's just "please, feel sympathy for the people who worked hard on ME3" without actually telling us anything useful. It's a blatant attempt to make people feel bad about criticizing Mass Effect 3 and nothing else. Quoting NYT and PA about how great the game is also besides the point....

Quote from Article :............

But we also recognize that some of our most passionate fans needed more closure, more answers, and more time to say goodbye to their stories—and these comments are equally valid. Player feedback such as this has always been an essential ingredient in the development of the series.

So where do we go from here? Throughout the next year, we will support Mass Effect 3 by working on new content. And we’ll keep listening, because your insights and constructive feedback will help determine what that content should be. This is not the last you’ll hear of Commander Shepard.

We look forward to your continued support and involvement as we work together to shape the remaining experiences in the story of the Mass Effect trilogy.

While it is indeed quite vague, they have understood what most of the community was protesting. They don't directly mention fixing the ending but it's quite obvious that they wouldn't dare release any DLC in fear of even more retaliation so by saying that they'll work on new content which "shapes the remaining experiences in the story" they must be referring to the ending.

While EA's management has definitely transformed Bioware, they still listen to their community. See Garrus and Tali in the transition from ME1 to ME2.
Finished ME3 last night, although the ending wasn't AS BAD as I expected from all the internet rage, this was still my emotion:

It could have been so great very easily, yet they messed it up by trying to go too deep, sigh.
Yeah. My biggest problem with the endings is that there isn't a "perfect" ending. Well they would be good, but in every ending the mass relays are destroyed. Now the whole galaxy is stuck where they are... (The whole fleet around the earth)

//EDIT: http://www.nerd4sure.com/mass-effect-3-ending-will-change/
I just started ME1 and god help me, the combat sucks peen!
#36 - JJ72
Don't think I am the only one?

Have no idea who is that on the right...
-
(hempishemp) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
So the extended cut got released and me being the mass effect nerd as ever, I still had my mass effect 3 copy installed since the game got launched in expectation of this event. And my opinion?

LOVED IT. It changed everything for me, especially the fact that they now clarified many of the uncertainties and that they've shaped the destruction ending to be considered as a "bad and only last option" by dialogue (Sheppard points this out). Control, the one I went with even before the extended cut, became immensely fantastic in my eyes. You can't say now that mass effect didn't have an original ending not to mention very interesting. As for synthesis, well I still think it's very weird and unfitting. It's so indie sci-fi-ish I can't even describe it.

Mass Effect 3 [CONTAINS SPOILERS]
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG