The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
kinda neat photo...dropped it off at the body shop today to take care of getting hit MONTHS ago...

People keep running into the back of my truck. I do not understand how they don't see it. The bumper got bent a long time ago so now all they hit is my trailer hitch, and it gets annoying having to clean the paint and plastic off all the time

6.5l diesel. Wrote a tune for it, brought up the boost but the factory turbo is too small. Exhaust upgrades are next. Roughly 25mpg is not too bad for its size.
The thing is amazingly fun to drive, always fun to have it sideways. New shocks seem to have fixed the wheel hop. haha
Attached images
IMG_5945sml.jpg
So you kinda know what to do and what not when "mapping" it?
Looks fun to me to know how to give your cars a bit more power but still keep safe
Quote from Scrabby :...Looks fun to me to know how to give your cars a bit more power but still keep safe

Yea, I got the ability to do so with my RX's aftermarket ECU setup but am afraid to play with it. :o
Finally it's comfy

..and new wheels, oem bbs style 5_v2, R16 from e39/e38
Attached images
1339262338_1840.jpg
Quote from kars19 :Finally it's comfy

..and new wheels, oem bbs style 5_v2, R16 from e39/e38

I wish mine had the same. I can't get the steering wheel close enough to me.
Midgets.
Quote from kars19 :I am 6,4

Then in the name of all that is sacred why? You've got a mad wish to drive your car from the back seat?
Quote from BAMBO :Then in the name of all that is sacred why? You've got a mad wish to drive your car from the back seat?

Because closer is better *look how close to the wheel race car drivers sit

I didn't change my seating position, only steering wheel is now ~10cm closer and diameter went from 385mm to 350mm. My knee is no longer rubbing against the wheel when i do heel & toe (for example)
That's a schweet ride! Loving the steering wheel.
about how many miles is that kinda burnout equal to off your tires?

i never lose grip unless its raining, and even then its minimal, but everyone keeps saying its minimal...how could it be?
Quote from doyal :

you are a pathetic and dangerous person, do you know how many people you could have killed?
is there any driver in the car? Looks like you put some bricks on the pedals and took the pic yourself
Quote from logitekg25 :about how many miles is that kinda burnout equal to off your tires?

i never lose grip unless its raining, and even then its minimal, but everyone keeps saying its minimal...how could it be?

That's funny because i kill new tyres in 15 minutes whereas other people would be doing then thousands of kilometres with
Love it how people hate on my steering wheel but love it in someone else his car, while it is exactly the same wheel.
speaking of wheels that reminds me, need to purchase myself a nardi
Such a steering wheels just doesn't belong in a car like that... I had my nardi wheel in my E36 Touring and it wasn't bad but i prefer stock steering wheels then that one....
Theres more than one style and size of nardi bro
That's not what I was on about. More about the BMW above with the deep dish steering wheel. Just doesn't match the rest of the car as the car isn't exactly a sportscar.

I have this one in the driftcar.

I wonder if there was a paid witch in Moskvich factory to curse all the production, or was my car cursed somewhere else.

I had some stuff to do in the city centre. I sit in my moskvich to drive there. Battery is empty. I put in another battery - it hasn't got enough juice to activate starter relay, although it is charged. I take another car, jump start the moskvich. Everything seems to be going fine. I arrive at a petrol station, fill it up without shutting down the engine, and go to pay for petrol. My friend decides to try the car out. Stalls it. Luckily the moskvich starts again. The ampermeter (factory built-in!) shows that the generator is working fine and charging the battery. It's all okay. We drive trough the town, girls are waving to us and all the guys give us thumbs up. We honk horn and wave to people. We drive around, then the choke decides to act funny. Without choke the engine runs badly, with choke a bit retracted the whole street smells of petrol. Then we arrive to a shop and decide the battery must be charged enough, so we turn the engine off, lock the car and go into the shop. I ask for the item I need. It's not in stock. We go back to a car. The lock doesn't work, we can't open the car. We walk around it, swear loudly and kick the car. Then I opened the boot, and managed to remove rear seat trough it (bolts weren't tightened thankfully). We get in. The car doesn't start. F**k. We push it down the hill and bump-start it. It works. We then drive trough some parking lot, and some kids are sitting there and staring at my moskvich. I pop a donut and they give us thumbs up. Then the car decided it needs to idle at 2000rpm. Okay. I drove home, parked it and took the battery out.

The Soviet drama.
Quote from KiRmelius :I wonder if there was a paid witch in Moskvich factory to curse all the production, or was my car cursed somewhere else...

Ouch man! I feel your pain though/have had similar automotive days.. sometimes you just gotta surrender & hope the next works out better.
Well, I've located the power leak, and found out that door must be locked from the outside in order to be unlocked from there. The interior knob activates completely different lock. Everything's okay, I've just had some fun in the city lol.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG