The online racing simulator
CHARITY EVENT:24hr Race
(24 posts, started )
Hello,

As I haven't seen (m)any 24h race threads I thought I'd ask what people would like car and track wise?

Just leave your favourite track and car class and I'll tally it up after a week.

32 drivers-4 admins.
3-4 persons per team-£2 per driver payable to paypal being setup soon

£15 PRIZE AFTER MORE THAN 3 TEAMS REGISTER
See my signature for details.

Thankyou,

We have hosts AND two teams already signed up.
we have to pay for race o.O?

Anyway GT2 And GT1 At some Aston not all this Kyoto
'"Charity event'' for what ?
Thanks for clearing that up.
Quote from NielsenRacer :we have to pay for race o.O?

Yes-however the paypal account for it will be set up very soon and paid directly into the trust fund (screenshot of that will be shown as proof-so you don't know I'm ripping you off.)

I just wanted to do something for the little brother of a girl who's done so much for me.

Any more questions feel free to ask here/PM me.
how about u pay me to race ?
Rockclan isnt paying you enough?
Guys it is a charity event... you never heard about charity?
When i was a t Xcite-Racing we did a charity event for the "Wir helfen kindern" Company. And we had 5€ minimum for every racer. In the end we got 196€ for just 2hours racing... There were also people who didn´t raced and spent some money.

For my self i won´t take part caus e i have no time but good luck with it!
I like the idea and am interested (in fact my team is starting up a charity campaign later this summer also, see the link in my signature...but not to thread-jack...back on topic), but I think you may have more success with a shorter race. I would be willing 2-3-4-5$ to a cause for a 1 or 2 hour race, knowing the money went to a good cause. You may struggle to get teams to commit to a full-on 24 hour race.

That is the boat I am in, interested in helping but not sure If I can get my team comitted and set-up and adequately prepared for a full 24 hour race. You could probably raise just as much money (if not more) with a shorter race, its less commitment for the drivers, less server time, less admin work.

A 24 hour race is a cool idea, I have done them, enjoyed them and want to do more, but it may not be the best route for this cause. You may struggle to get a large entry list and no one wants to do a 24 race with only 5-8 cars, and that may happen.
Quote from jmeade :I like the idea and am interested (in fact my team is starting up a charity campaign later this summer also, see the link in my signature...but not to thread-jack...back on topic), but I think you may have more success with a shorter race. I would be willing 2-3-4-5$ to a cause for a 1 or 2 hour race, knowing the money went to a good cause. You may struggle to get teams to commit to a full-on 24 hour race.

That is the boat I am in, interested in helping but not sure If I can get my team comitted and set-up and adequately prepared for a full 24 hour race. You could probably raise just as much money (if not more) with a shorter race, its less commitment for the drivers, less server time, less admin work.

A 24 hour race is a cool idea, I have done them, enjoyed them and want to do more, but it may not be the best route for this cause. You may struggle to get a large entry list and no one wants to do a 24 race with only 5-8 cars, and that may happen.

I really like the idea of racing knowing a charity benefits but I agree with this post, Im sure you'd have a bigger entry list and raise more money if the race was shorter.

Cheers
Quote from Franky.S :how about u pay me to race ?

Look-I don't wanna start a thing with the but are you a CHILD with cancer? Nope.
So...

Name some race times/lap counts that you think would attract some people!
Fern Bay Gold, any car other than RAC and BF1!

3 hours is good, then lots of team with only 2 drivers might be interested.
Quote from MattsterGT :Look-I don't wanna start a thing with the but are you a CHILD with cancer? Nope.

wtf?
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Ales_M
lol and thats my problem?

also u post a pm. eric ban me for post pm..
Quote from Franky.S :how about u pay me to race ?

Congratulations to let this topic derail in like six postings.
Quote from Ales_M :but had to post this, it is just hillarius.

I am on the floor laughing. Seriously.

The amount of disrespect you have is amazing. Any idea what the word 'personal' means?
I'll pass, this is a dramafest.
Yep, deleted that msg. Didnt ment to upset anyone , what i said to franky was ment as a joke, as i explained Niki in Pm.
Should probably not get involved in a first place.
So i apologize if i upset anyone.
No but seriously so far we have

Two votes for AS5 6hr GTR class 1,2 and 3...
One Vote for FE 3hr (Anything but BF1/RAC-so probably TBO+GTR classes)

Two teams registered (£12 raised-need more teams/drivers!)

Argumentativeness comments aren't appreciated-as you have somewhat ruined a fundraiser (Thanks *SARCASM*

Try and pull yourselves together eh?

ONLY SERIOUS ENTRIES NOW RATHER THAN ARGUMENTS.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG